Just Saying Hello to All My New MIKA Friends!

backflip_76

Hi there! Just doing as I was instructed and introducing myself :blush-anim-cl:

I first heard Mika a few months ago when one of my friends introduced me to "Love Today." He put it on repeat and we must have listened to it 10 times! I immediately went out and bought the CD, and I've had a serious obsession ever since! :wub2:

A few friends and I had the great fortune of going to Mika's concert in Atlanta, Georgia a few weeks ago, and it was the greatest night of my life...being 10 feet away from one of the most talented men I've ever come across is pretty fantastic :biggrin2:

I'm definitely new at this whole fan club and forum thing, but I'm excited to be here!

Cheers, Hollis

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey! Welcome to the forums, have fun. :thumb_yello:

Beware: we tend to get off topic. So if you click on a thread about Mika's favorite brand of tea, and hear us talking about killing Zombies, don't worry.:naughty:

Hey! Welcome to the forums, have fun. :thumb_yello:

Beware: we tend to get off topic. So if you click on a thread about Mika's favorite brand of tea, and hear us talking about killing Zombies, don't worry.:naughty:

What is Mika's fave brand of tea? and does he like bergamot in it as much as i do? :D ...seriously, if i ever get to meet him, im thinking of bringing a box of my fave expensive tea as a present. for when he's touring and can't get a decent cup...hotel rooms serve crappy tea.

Hey there! I was at the Atlanta show, too! From the look of the photo that you have as your av, you were on the left side of the stage, correct? I was on the right. :)

Yeah, actually i was just barely left of center stage, just two or three people back from the stage...a perfect view :)

I first heard Mika a few months ago when one of my friends introduced me to "Love Today." He put it on repeat and we must have listened to it 10 times! I immediately went out and bought the CD, and I've had a serious obsession ever since! :wub2:

A few friends and I had the great fortune of going to Mika's concert in Atlanta, Georgia a few weeks ago, and it was the greatest night of my life...being 10 feet away from one of the most talented men I've ever come across is pretty fantastic :biggrin2:

I'm definitely new at this whole fan club and forum thing, but I'm excited to be here!

Cheers, Hollis

welcome :)! I was at the Mika concert in atlanta also!

If you remember the dancing guy that they kept showing on the screen between acts.. me and my three best friends were right below him in our M I K A shirts (I was the A ) haha

If you remember the dancing guy that they kept showing on the screen between acts.. me and my three best friends were right below him in our M I K A shirts (I was the A ) haha

That guy was crazy! :roftl: I couldn't stop laughing! And when that woman joined him...er...I didn't know whether to look away or watch. :blink:

Oh my goodness the dancing guy! That was the funniest thing I've ever seen! Man, my feet and knees and back were hurting so bad from standing in that mob for so long, but that guy made the wait for Mika so much better! :roftl:

Cheers, Hollis

wooooo!!! wooooot! yyeeaahh! We are soo excited to have you here!!

WELCOME!!!! Hope you have a freakin awesome time here!! Im glad you had such an amazing time at the Atlanta gig! It was the best night of my life when i saw him too!!!!!

It IS so amazing to be 10 feet from him!! I was in the very front @ the LA gig, and i was a few inches from him. I was seriously, hyperventilating.

Have an amazing time here! Im sure you will, coz, well, it IS MIKA!!! YAAY!

<33333333

That guy was crazy! :roftl: I couldn't stop laughing! And when that woman joined him...er...I didn't know whether to look away or watch. :blink:

HAHA I know... and my two friends were trying to get out of the cameras way cause they didnt want to be on... but I desperately tried to get in .. no enchilada hahaha but yah that woman was funny to watch she was hitting on the bodyguards hahaahha ofcourse until they started .... dancing...

HAHA I know... and my two friends were trying to get out of the cameras way cause they didnt want to be on... but I desperately tried to get in .. no enchilada hahaha but yah that woman was funny to watch she was hitting on the bodyguards hahaahha ofcourse until they started .... dancing...

...dancing...yes. :roftl:

I was thinking, "I hope they're using protection!" while watching it. :roftl:

...dancing...yes. :roftl:

I was thinking, "I hope they're using protection!" while watching it. :roftl:

Hahaha that makes me laugh!!!!!

:naughty:

I was wondering if Mika got to see any of it.... to see what his reaction would be hahaha .... The guys behind us were all talking about the dancing guy haha like :: He is my ex blah blah::: Oh how I LOVE mika concerts hahah!

Hahaha that makes me laugh!!!!!

:naughty:

I was wondering if Mika got to see any of it.... to see what his reaction would be hahaha .... The guys behind us were all talking about the dancing guy haha like :: He is my ex blah blah::: Oh how I LOVE mika concerts hahah!

Oh that is too funny! I would love to see Mika's reaction to that...I'm sure he would find that free "show" hysterical...i can just hear his adorable little giggle now hehe!