LOVE TODAY is no#1 in Israel :)

Sivan

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thar's awesome. I am so happy for MIKA. Here in the USA, I have not heard MIKA on the radio. According to my mom, she heard him.

Sometimes I don't get it. The last two shows I attended here in the US, MIKA sold out and I still dont' hear and see him at all.

Thar's awesome. I am so happy for MIKA. Here in the USA, I have not heard MIKA on the radio. According to my mom, she heard him.

Sometimes I don't get it. The last two shows I attended here in the US, MIKA sold out and I still dont' hear and see him at all.

i know it makes me mad!! i think that the chicago concert was sold out.. not for sure but i would think that mika would be all over the place!

yep...mika's mission for world domination is coming along nicely:biggrin2:

great to hear the song's still going strong. i've been away for ages and when i got back home, i found out that the album was just now slipping out of the vh1 top 10 and getting a bit worried, but this is great news:thumb_yello:

• 2 weeks later...

girls... i´m very very sad because some days i think...I will never see mika in person.. and i will never never kiss him.. =(....

this seems very difficult... and sorry if this message shouldn´t be here... But i´m dont understand inglish very well... =(...

kisses and peace!! ♥.. xD