Attention! I'm new and Crazy!

ima_cheshire_cat

Hi, all you obessed Mika fans!!! I have decided to join because I too am obessed. I don't really know that much except that Mika is so Fun and I really need to calm down. But that we'll probably never happen. At least I don't go and shave my head, drink 50 beers and go to rehab for one day then come back out. I hum outloud, sing, draw, laugh like Miss Piggy, wear too many color blinding outfits and dance like William Hung. Sad, isn't it? Well now that I've joined, I'm probably gonna feel right at home with a bunch of crazy people. Which is so so Great!! Hope you all leave awesome comments!!!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, all you obessed Mika fans!!! I have decided to join because I too am obessed. I don't really know that much except that Mika is so Fun and I really need to calm down. But that we'll probably never happen. At least I don't go and shave my head, drink 50 beers and go to rehab for one day then come back out. I hum outloud, sing, draw, laugh like Miss Piggy, wear too many color blinding outfits and dance like William Hung. Sad, isn't it? Well now that I've joined, I'm probably gonna feel right at home with a bunch of crazy people. Which is so so Great!! Hope you all leave awesome comments!!!

Hello and welcome to the MFC, Mika-obsessed fan here. :biggrin2::huglove:

LOL. :rofl: Your post really made me giggle.

Not sad at all (IMHO), but very cool and brave that you mention all that.

Not sure if my comment is awesome, but hey, what I can say? :wink2:

I share your madness for Mika. :insane:

looooooooool...yeah...ur introduction is very funny!!!:naughty:

A huge welcome to u!!!

it's better that u are already mad,'coz ur stay will be more fun!!Looool!!!:biggrin2:

I hope that u'll have a lot of fun here with ur new crazy friends!!Bye!!!:thumb_yello:Enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...