Mika in Toronto?

Lana86

Hi everyone

I've been a major slacker when it comes to posting and lurking on here... a few days ago I came on and saw something about mika being on canadian idol... can someone tell me what thats all about? is it still a go? because i went to look at the mika tour dates and it wasnt listed on there so I wasn't sure what the deal was!

If anyone wants to let me know I'd definitely appreciate it lots!

Thanks!

Lana

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone

I've been a major slacker when it comes to posting and lurking on here... a few days ago I came on and saw something about mika being on canadian idol... can someone tell me what thats all about? is it still a go? because i went to look at the mika tour dates and it wasnt listed on there so I wasn't sure what the deal was!

If anyone wants to let me know I'd definitely appreciate it lots!

Thanks!

Lana

YES - He's coming back! :woot_jump:

Lana - where have you been?! My husband, and I were in line with you at the MOD Club last March for MIKA. I have become an obsessed fan ever since! (Well, peaks and valleys with my obsession and I'm in a little valley right now).

You are in my pics! You tried to tell me that at one time and I didn't realize it. I've recorded you on my TV's PVR of MIKA on Much on Demand!

I'm still kicking myself for not knowing to go to that! PLEASE PLEASE tell us if you find out anything more about his visit to Toronto. Between you and I and Christine, we can definitely be better MIKA stalkers if we team up! :roftl:

Where are the rest of the Toronto Fans, Lana? There were so many crazy MIKA fans there last March, and I'm baffled at why they're not on this MIKA FAn Club....

Could they have stopped being obsessing over MIKA, :blink:or perhaps they posted such naughty things on here before that their accounts were closed?! :naughty:

Christine and I are also planning tp see MIKA in Quebec on August 10th - did you know about that?

YES - He's coming back! :woot_jump:

Lana - where have you been?! My husband, and I were in line with you at the MOD Club last March for MIKA. I have become an obsessed fan ever since! (Well, peaks and valleys with my obsession and I'm in a little valley right now).

You are in my pics! You tried to tell me that at one time and I didn't realize it. I've recorded you on my TV's PVR of MIKA on Much on Demand!

I'm still kicking myself for not knowing to go to that! PLEASE PLEASE tell us if you find out anything more about his visit to Toronto. Between you and I and Christine, we can definitely be better MIKA stalkers if we team up! :roftl:

Where are the rest of the Toronto Fans, Lana? There were so many crazy MIKA fans there last March, and I'm baffled at why they're not on this MIKA FAn Club....

Could they have stopped being obsessing over MIKA, :blink:or perhaps they posted such naughty things on here before that their accounts were closed?! :naughty:

Christine and I are also planning tp see MIKA in Quebec on August 10th - did you know about that?

HEY! omg haha I didnt know you were on here! yes i knew about mika going to quebec but im going to lebanon august 8th and planned my tripto be back before the toronto show hahaha... not to worry my stalking skills are stellar so Ive got high hopes... keep in touch with me eh... I dont get a chance to come on here much what with work and... well more work haha...

Ummm the mika fans... well chris doesnt get on here... hes not obsessed like I am.. and Julia (cute redheaded girl) i think she gets on but only lurks but shes in new zealand right now so ive been facebooking her and we re trying to make plans for mikas trip to toronto...

PM or facebook me or something so we can get a plan going... julia and I sort of have one for now assuming she can come when she comes back from nz (she lives in alberta) so its a bit of a trip for her haha.

my facebook is Lana Saied ... lana86@yorku.ca... and msn is vancouver_gurl@Hotmail.com