Help !

DavidM

Okay guys so Im from Mexico and I wanted to make this mexican fan club but no one responded :( the intention of the club is get to know MIKA in Mexico and me so far Cant do it all I mean yes I call 2 radio stations and they are playing MIKA now even one in the radio station its on the top 10 on number 7 but Do anyone have any idea what can we do to make MIKA a HIT in Mexico ?

Thanks

David

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay guys so Im from Mexico and I wanted to make this mexican fan club but no one responded :( the intention of the club is get to know MIKA in Mexico and me so far Cant do it all I mean yes I call 2 radio stations and they are playing MIKA now even one in the radio station its on the top 10 on number 7 but Do anyone have any idea what can we do to make MIKA a HIT in Mexico ?

Thanks

David

HIYA DAVID M :biggrin2: ..... hhhhmmmm ... WELCOME to MFC ... :welcomeani::flowers2: ... I see you have already made quite a few posts here ...

all I know about getting new music heard in a new country ... esp. if you are doing it by yourself ... is to call ALL THE RADIO STATIONS ... ALL THE TIME .... & to keep asking them to play your favourite songs .... all the time !!!

Also ... ask your friends to do the same ..... it's the only way really, .... unless you are involved with the Record Company or the Radio Network ...

Hang in there .... Mika Music does work wonders !!!

Here in Australia ... we are only 'just' hearing 'LOVE TODAY' on the radio ... & that's also 'cos it's only just been released here .... THE INDUSTRY HAS IT'S OWN VERSION of getting music across ... :blink: personally, I just keep on sharing it with my friends 'cos I love it so much ... !!!:wink2:

HIYA DAVID M :biggrin2: ..... hhhhmmmm ... WELCOME to MFC ... :welcomeani::flowers2: ... I see you have already made quite a few posts here ...

all I know about getting new music heard in a new country ... esp. if you are doing it by yourself ... is to call ALL THE RADIO STATIONS ... ALL THE TIME .... & to keep asking them to play your favourite songs .... all the time !!!

Also ... ask your friends to do the same ..... it's the only way really, .... unless you are involved with the Record Company or the Radio Network ...

Hang in there .... Mika Music does work wonders !!!

Here in Australia ... we are only 'just' hearing 'LOVE TODAY' on the radio ... & that's also 'cos it's only just been released here .... THE INDUSTRY HAS IT'S OWN VERSION of getting music across ... :blink: personally, I just keep on sharing it with my friends 'cos I love it so much ... !!!:wink2:

Hellow thanks very much yeah , thats what Im doing all my friends not about him :P I annoy them with him :punk:

Hellow thanks very much yeah , thats what Im doing all my friends not about him :P I annoy them with him :punk:

HEHEHEEHEEE ... :punk: COOL .... it stops becoming annoying , & if they hear it enough ... (hopefully) ... they begin to LOVE it ... as we do ... :sneaky2::wink2::mf_lustslow: