Mika on the radio FINALLY!

Musicteacher247

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Within two days I have heard "Stuck In The Middle" on a local radio station!!!! (Keep in mind I live in Hickville missouri! haha in the US)

but uah I practically screamed when I heard it the first time.... ( at the grocery store lol)

that's awesome!!

I've given up on the radio. (they NEVER play Mika!:sneaky2: )

So i wouldn't know if his music is being played or not.

WOOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!!

OMG.... I cannot WAIT until I hear Mika on the radio for the first time!!!!!

All I have heard was in FYE in the mall.... MIKA was on the big screens and uuummm, let's just say that everyone in the store *in the mall* knew that I was a MIKA fan!!!!!! I made a totally and complete fool of myself,,,,, all in the name of MIKA so I DON'T CARE!!!!! LOVE LOVE HIM!!!!! :punk:

Within two days I have heard "Stuck In The Middle" on a local radio station!!!! (Keep in mind I live in Hickville missouri! haha in the US)

but uah I practically screamed when I heard it the first time.... ( at the grocery store lol)

Wow! That's amazing! Lucky you, in Poland they're playing only "Relax" and SOMETIMES "Grace Kelly" (too bad... :/)

Haha that's North Carolina for ya! I don't think I'll hear Mika on the radio here until pigs fly!:roftl:

Yeah. :roftl: All they play here is Daughtry. I swear, I bet I can listen to the radio for an hour and hear him about 4 times. :blink:

Wow! That's amazing! Lucky you, in Poland they're playing only "Relax" and SOMETIMES "Grace Kelly" (too bad... :/)

The same in my country ,they play only Relax,but never Love today and rarely Big girl!:boxed: