The orange butterfly that follows me lol... A MIKA sign?

BonjourMika1990

So lol hear me out because I know I may be known around here for being "The Poet" and "The writer" which basically means that I'm dramatic in a sensitive way lol

I posted this on myspace earlier so some may have seen it...

It may be me just being "Bonjour", but I thought we could use a little story like this... lol It really affected me guys

Hello to all Well, as many know I have spent the majority of my time this summer basking in the unmistakable energy that is Downtown Chicago. I would spend atleast 2 days each week going to and from my fashion class at columbia, somtimes wandering around the city... That I will miss the most. :) I met wonderful people and had such a great experience over the past 5 weeks! I hope to do it again next summer... Anyway, back to the issue. I noticed almost every time I was downtown that there were these orange butterflies that seemed to always be around me... The first few times I thought, " How pretty..." But than, they kept appearing...as if they were following me. So I would see them everywhere... one at a time... once when I was waiting at the train station and several times walking to and from class. What can this mean? I do not know. I just think there is a reason for their presence...I truly believe that it is not just a coinsidence. You can laugh all you want, in the end I'll be the one laughing because I'll know you'll never see the world as I do... what a pity to have lost your imagination...

Maybe this sounds too dramatic and poetic for you, but this is who I am. I see the world through rose coloured glasses afterall. I wouldn't have it any other way. I think it was a sign, that good things are to come... that someone has been listening to me all of this time...

*** UPDATE: I researched the symbolism of butterflies, and this is what I came up with***

-There is a Native American legend that says, "If you have a secret whish, capture a butterfly and whisper your wish to it. Since butterflies cannot speak, your secret is ever safe in their keeping. release the butterfly, and it will carry your wish to the Great Spirit, who alone knows the thoughts of butterflies." * cough

- They symbolize CHANGE, JOY and TRANSFORMATION

Good Morning America Aug.10th (I'll be there MIKA) Be sure to tune in!

I don't care if anyone responds, atleast I got this out there... I think that whole time, I was hoping for a miracle... I wanted to see MIKA again, one final time before the summer ended... I wasn't sure if I could go to NYC... but look what happend, I'm going ;-)

Even if this has nothing to do with him, butterflies symbolize change, so I guess there's something to look forward too...

Got a mushy ballad to tell? ( actually, i don't think a ballad is the right term... but it sounded cool lol)

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic