voodoo friends

phunkygal

okay so i have noticed mika wears a lot of voodoo friends dolls.i was like so excited cuz i have like 3 of em! so post pics of your voodoo friends necklaces!

i know this is random but a lot of ppl here have em' and i didnt even know mika owned one till today!lol!:biggrin2:

he wears one here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxpMUV5bCsw

here are mine(they are the string ones)

lug.jpg

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Voodoo friends? Where do you get those? They look awesome (yet a little scary)

(may you join me on Gabbly phunkygal? I'm lonely)

um i get mine at hot topic and little gift shops!hot topic has a website:thumb_yello: on what Gably???huh???:blink:

What exactly are these things?

We had secret Santa at school last Christmas and a girl got me one, it was a pink one, and I had no idea what it was and still don't. :roftl: I just carried it around in my purse for a while and I don't know where it is, now.

Oh, so they're little voodoo dolls. Haha, obviously, hence the name. :D Well, that's kind of an odd Christmas present from someone that I hardly know...lol. I wonder if she was trying to tell me something... :blink:

This was the one that the girl got me: http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/store/product.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302030991&PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524442159939&bmUID=1186598019428

:roftl:

Oh, so they're little voodoo dolls. Haha, obviously, hence the name. :D Well, that's kind of an odd Christmas present from someone that I hardly know...lol. I wonder if she was trying to tell me something... :blink:

This was the one that the girl got me: http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/store/product.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302030991&PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524442159939&bmUID=1186598019428

i think it was the thought that counted!i bet u wish u had one now huh???:roftl:

:roftl:

i think it was the thought that counted!i bet u wish u had one now huh???:roftl:

Oh, of course. It was nice of her to get it for me, I'm not knocking that, I'm just saying...A mini-voodoo doll for someone that you hardly know? :roftl:

I still have it somewhere. I didn't throw it away, but I just have no clue where it is. :naughty:

Oh, of course. It was nice of her to get it for me, I'm not knocking that, I'm just saying...A mini-voodoo doll for someone that you hardly know? :roftl:

I still have it somewhere. I didn't throw it away, but I just have no clue where it is. :naughty:

i would love if i got that kind of gift!i bet if i got a gift from some1 in my school it would be like frigging lipgloss or something!lol!:naughty:

i would love if i got that kind of gift!i bet if i got a gift from some1 in my school it would be like frigging lipgloss or something!lol!:naughty:

Yeah, lipgloss is generic, as is bath gel, perfume and things like pens and stationary.

I always try and buy things for people based on their personality. I got a gothic girl for the Secret Santa and I had the best time buying things for her. I got her tons of Nightmare Before Christmas stuff from Hot Topic. :) I ended up crying because she came over and hugged me and told me that she had expected no one to buy her anything because people didn't seem to like her, and that I made her day. It just broke my heart, seriously. I practically bawled.

Yeah, lipgloss is generic, as is bath gel, perfume and things like pens and stationary.

I always try and buy things for people based on their personality. I got a gothic girl for the Secret Santa and I had the best time buying things for her. I got her tons of Nightmare Before Christmas stuff from Hot Topic. :) I ended up crying because she came over and hugged me and told me that she had expected no one to buy her anything because people didn't seem to like her, and that I made her day. It just broke my heart, seriously. I practically bawled.

aw that's really nice of you!! :thumb_yello:

and i looked at the one that girl got for you ..

haha:

Protect yourself from all the harsh locker room gossip with this Gossip Girl key chain composed of pink twine. She'll keep your reputation in tact. 3" tall. Shot bead chain. Imported.

so i guess people talk about you??

Haha just kidding:thumb_yello:

aw that's really nice of you!! :thumb_yello:

and i looked at the one that girl got for you ..

haha:

Protect yourself from all the harsh locker room gossip with this Gossip Girl key chain composed of pink twine. She'll keep your reputation in tact. 3" tall. Shot bead chain. Imported.

so i guess people talk about you??

Haha just kidding:thumb_yello:

Oh my God. :roftl:

Well, if people WERE talking about me, they have no life, because I'm quite boring when it comes to scandal. :naughty: