• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You just wanna smack it... Haha.

:roftl: :roftl: so very very true :naughty:

in a thread of a cancelled gig i was going to say 'he definitely needs a spanking.. I'LL DO IT!!!' but it wasn't the time because everyone was all sad :naughty: i would spank him if i had to though

:roftl: :roftl: so very very true :naughty:

in a thread of a cancelled gig i was going to say 'he definitely needs a spanking.. I'LL DO IT!!!' but it wasn't the time because everyone was all sad :naughty: i would spank him if i had to though

Haha. I most certainly wouldn't mind either. ;)

Um....NOT ew!

Whatever...

:roftl:

i feel bad after saying that because luke is really nice...

he's just not.... attractive?:blush-anim-cl:

it's just really hard when you look at pictures of mika :mf_lustslow: how can you like anything else?!

(excluding johnny depp of course)

i feel bad after saying that because luke is really nice...

he's just not.... attractive?:blush-anim-cl:

it's just really hard when you look at pictures of mika :mf_lustslow: how can you like anything else?!

(excluding johnny depp of course)

I think Luke is more attractive than Mika:blush-anim-cl::naughty:

Hmmm... I dunnoo...

I'm attracted to Mika for his personality as well, not just his looks so... I duunnnoo... Lol.

this is not a laughing matter :bleh:

:shocked: i still don't understand if you like mika for his personality and his looks he should skyrocket past luke into another dimension entirely!!! not that i know luke's personality but who's could be better than mika?!!?! :blink:

i'm flabbergasted!! (i've always wanted to use that word)

EDIT: i thought you kk heheheheehehe

sorry about that haha

this is not a laughing matter :bleh:

:shocked: i still don't understand if you like mika for his personality and his looks he should skyrocket past luke into another dimension entirely!!! not that i know luke's personality but who's could be better than mika?!!?! :blink:

i'm flabbergasted!! (i've always wanted to use that word)

EDIT: i thought you kk heheheheehehe

sorry about that haha

Lmao. No worries.

I don't know much about luke tbh.

I know... too much about Mika.

Oh God, now I feel like a stalker. o_O

Well I don't know either of them personally...so I really can't go on that, I just think that Luke is better looking in my opinion. No offense, but I don't think Mika makes the sun shine or anything...but that doesn't mean I don't think he's attractive, I just think Luke is more so. :)

Lmao. No worries.

I don't know much about luke tbh.

I know... too much about Mika.

Oh God, now I feel like a stalker. o_O

i feel like a stalker ALL the time!! it's kind of embarassing that i know more about mika then most of my siblings lol

Well I don't know either of them personally...so I really can't go on that, I just think that Luke is better looking in my opinion. No offense, but I don't think Mika makes the sun shine or anything...but that doesn't mean I don't think he's attractive, I just think Luke is more so. :)

i don't want to sound mean or anything but to me that's just odd :blink: mika's hair, eyes(whole face really), hands, body, style it's just so wonderful:wub2: