Mikagasmic Pictures - Part 2

artsyfartsy17

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't really get why that's odd...Luke is a good looking guy. Mika is also. I just think Luke is more than Mika. Mika is very attractive and whatnot but I don't think he's perfect and I think there are better looking people out there. I support Mika's music more than I do his looks. :) I didn't know saying I liked Luke would be this big of a deal. :wink2:

I don't really get why that's odd...Luke is a good looking guy. Mika is also. I just think Luke is more than Mika. Mika is very attractive and whatnot but I don't think he's perfect and I think there are better looking people out there. I support Mika's music more than I do his looks. :) I didn't know saying I liked Luke would be this big of a deal. :wink2:

Ahh. It's your opinion. I'm totally cool with that. X]

Oh yeah! He is one beautiful man...and i mean b-e-autiful! love his smile! I'm goona write a poem about his prettiness

Mika,Mika you are pretty

Mika,Mika it's such a pitty

Mika,Mika you don't know me

Mika,Mika you're not the only lonely

stupid...i know i've got way too much time on my hands:blush-anim-cl:

it's not really a big deal it's just a bit odd to me lol to me mika is perfection and i didn't think that luke is attractive.. at all i don't know why i guess he's just not my taste

You're talking about the Twilight series aren't you? :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

Oh Edward...

of course i am!! i just got done reading eclipse yesterday and i can NOT wait until the 4th! i love edward so much :wub2:

no the guy completely to the right of the pic

i was hoping that's what you were talking about :lol3:

now i feel bad for making fun of that guy.. he's probably nice :thumbdown:

of course i am!! i just got done reading eclipse yesterday and i can NOT wait until the 4th! i love edward so much :wub2:

i was hoping that's what you were talking about :lol3:

now i feel bad for making fun of that guy.. he's probably nice :thumbdown:

haha :roftl:

probably nice but really ugly! i'm sorry but that's the truth :bleh:

I bought New Moon and Eclipse on the day Eclipse came out and I read both of them in like 2 and a half days hahaha. Now I really want the 4th!

I bought New Moon and Eclipse on the day Eclipse came out and I read both of them in like 2 and a half days hahaha. Now I really want the 4th!

my sister was finishing eclipse and she made me read the first one and after that i couldn't stop :wub2: they're such GOOD books!! i got done within 4 days reading all 3 of them :naughty: once i get hooked on something i can't stop hehe

my sister was finishing eclipse and she made me read the first one and after that i couldn't stop :wub2: they're such GOOD books!! i got done within 4 days reading all 3 of them :naughty: once i get hooked on something i can't stop hehe

You sound like me! Vanessa (findingmywords) forced me to read Twilight and I was just like "Oh god...." because I don't read...ever haha. But since she had already bought it for me, I decided what the hell and I ended up loving it so yayyyy :D

You sound like me! Vanessa (findingmywords) forced me to read Twilight and I was just like "Oh god...." because I don't read...ever haha. But since she had already bought it for me, I decided what the hell and I ended up loving it so yayyyy :D

haha i NEVER read i've only read the harry potter books and the twilight series and they've made me want to read more :wub2:

but i still doubt i'll become a reader :naughty:

i realllllllllllllly want it to become a movie!!! not that it'll be as good as the book but i just want to see what edwards will look like :wub2: