Mikagasmic Pictures - Part 2

artsyfartsy17

Where do you find all these pics?!?!?!

You always post ones that I have never seen!!

They are amazing!!:wub2::mf_lustslow:

I think she and Mika are in cahoots.

To that last pic: Oh, how I love those yellow glasses. If I were in charge of the universe, he'd be ordered to wear those all the time.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think she and Mika are in cahoots.

To that last pic: Oh, how I love those yellow glasses. If I were in charge of the universe, he'd be ordered to wear those all the time.

Ooohhh...that must be it!!!

:roftl: :roftl:

:bleh: sorry this has nothing to do with the thread but i was just wondering (hypothetical of course) if you're parents were divorced and you keep having fights with your mother but you've never had a fight with your dad would you move to your dad's house? but the sucky thing is that you have a room with a nice window a closet at your mom's but at your dad's you have slanted walls no window and it's really small... and at your dad's house there's a daycare and you hate children :mf_rosetinted: so pretty much you like staying at your mom's house much more but your mom hates you (and has good reason) and your sister also wants you to move to your dad's house because they don't have to see you as often ok i'm going to stop rambling on and on because it's starting to sound unhypothetical but what would you do?

i would stay with my mom and try make her not ot hate me anymore. sometimes and most of the times, moms are like devil for daughters. but most of the time this is because moms are protective and some times too protective with kids, especially with girls. but moms wants only the best for their children, so stick to your mom.

Mao... :wub2: :wub2:

LOL! As Paris would say...that's hot!!!

I love the one with him and toys...when i was like 6 i would build a wall of beanie babies (there plush toys for whoever doesn't know, there made by TY) around me so I would be protected...from what I don't know:shocked: :wub2: