Mikagasmic Pictures - Part 2

artsyfartsy17

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LOL! He probably wouldn't marry people in his fan club...too awkward since we've never met him but we all know his life story:wub2: His family's filthy rich! 5.3 (i think) million dollar house!!! I wanna be a banker!

yeah when i figured that out i was pretty surprised because mika is so humble and like not a person with that rich kinda attitude, yenno? well i did read somewhere that he said his family had everything at one point and then nothing at another...so that might make him more thankful for what he has, idk?

yeah when i figured that out i was pretty surprised because mika is so humble and like not a person with that rich kinda attitude, yenno? well i did read somewhere that he said his family had everything at one point and then nothing at another...so that might make him more thankful for what he has, idk?

Yeah probably, but 5.3 mil...? Thats alotta dough!!

Yeah, and not all rich people are snobs. I know a family who actually owns their own airplane (both parents are lawyers) and they are all just about the most generous people that I've ever met. :)

I think that Mika is financially independent, anyway, because of the recent cell phone issue, eviction, etc. :bleh:

I hope for you that you will have the chance! London is a wonderful city :wub2:

I am going there and Paris next year..I bet it will be alot different then where i live:biggrin2: apparently my dad said that in europe you guys don't have in hotel rooms a king sized bed or two twins...that sucks cause we're a family of three and can't sleep in one bed

i've always wanted to go to london!! :biggrin2: it seems like such a wonderful place.. after college i want to move to london :wub2:

You'd have to go to the right place, the good part of London, that's pretty cool.

There are some dodgy places though ... like in all cities.