Posted Images

i know!! i love him with that black tshirt and white pants :wub2:

here's some more pictures of mika leaving that night club

mika1219.jpg

mika1220.jpg

mika1221.jpg

mika1222.jpg

mika1223.jpg

those pants are unusually untight!!! it looks like he was talking when those photos were taken too

by the way kinga found these :wink2:

i know!! i love him with that black tshirt and white pants :wub2:

here's some more pictures of mika leaving that night club

mika1219.jpg

mika1220.jpg

mika1221.jpg

mika1222.jpg

mika1223.jpg

those pants are unusually untight!!! it looks like he was talking when those photos were taken too

by the way kinga found these :wink2:

I love that hoody...so hot! I wish he uncovered his hair though...I know I wonder if his mom bought them and underestimated his size or if he's shrinking!!! Maybe he had a major weightt loss

I love that hoody...so hot! I wish he uncovered his hair though...I know I wonder if his mom bought them and underestimated his size or if he's shrinking!!! Maybe he had a major weightt loss

:roftl: I think that if pants made of that material were as tight as he usually wears them, they would either rip or be completely inflexible and he'd have to walk with his legs straight out in front of him, and sitting down would be impossible. :roftl: They look to be made of the slick material...I can't think of the name.

:roftl: I think that if pants made of that material were as tight as he usually wears them, they would either rip or be completely inflexible and he'd have to walk with his legs straight out in front of him, and sitting down would be impossible. :roftl: They look to be made of the slick material...I can't think of the name.

Now THAT is something I'd like to see...lol

I love his outfit...but it looks like he's bald...it's kinda scary!

that reminds me of the picture of mika bald do you want me to post it again?? :naughty:

crap i remembered the name of the material but now i forgot :bleh: dang my stupidness!!!

don't get me wrong, i like his tight pants, but i love the baggish ones even more..they aren't that baggy anyway...l love the one from coachella:wub2: and this one. my fav tight ones r the blue and white ones :naughty: