Mikagasmic Pictures - Part 2

artsyfartsy17

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*stares at Caro's pics for a moment in silence* Awesome. As always. Going back to the other conversation: I haven't heard of any canadian shows at all.....except for Degrassi. And no one ever sees that one unless they've got the right cable channels. But we do get BBC America on our public television, and they have "british" nights where they play shows like Keeping Up Appearances, Dr. Who, and Monty Python.

I repeat my question: does anyone know the mystery behind this picture that was posted by CaroLollipop?

mika82.jpg

Which video is it from? It looks like a screencap to me. :wink2:

to be honest i don't think it's a screencap... carolollipop got it from some photo hosting website but if it is i think you'll have to ask that guy and i have no clue who he is :blink: i just confused myself...

asdew.jpg

He looks a bit like my old art teacher in this pic. *goes off to find a pic of teacher to post for comparison*

EDIT* Ok, so besides his short hair, and the fact that he's almost 10 years older and really looks nothing like Mika, for some reason, that pic reminds me of Mr. Napier. He looks a little more like Mika when he's not smiling, but the man is just too damn happy all the time, and this is the only pic of him I could find, lol.

napang.jpg

He looks a bit like my old art teacher in this pic. *goes off to find a pic of teacher to post for comparison*

EDIT* Ok, so besides his short hair, and the fact that he's almost 10 years older and really looks nothing like Mika, for some reason, that pic reminds me of Mr. Napier. He looks a little more like Mika when he's not smiling, but the man is just too damn happy all the time, and this is the only pic of him I could find, lol.

napang.jpg

:roftl:

I kind of agree, though. Don't know why, but I guess they both got the same 'mr.niceguy'-look, if you know what I mean?