Mikagasmic Pictures - Part 2

artsyfartsy17

you got yourself into this.. well licm came out on march 27th in the usa and feb. 5th in the uk so obviousely i couldn't wait that long so i ordered life in cartoon motion from europe for like $30 dollars and it was WELL worth it .. but obviousely you know that (so that's one copy) unfortunatly the cover's been cracked like 5 times because i brought it with me EVERYWHERE just in case there was a way that i could listen to it again haha so then when it came out in the usa there were 2 different versions, one had billy brown(acoustic) and my interpretation(acoustic) and the other one had love today(acoustic) and satellite(acoustic) so i bought both of those (so now were at 3 copies)and then i noticed that i cracked the cover on that one too haha so i went and got another one of the billy brown (acoustic) cd (now were at 4 copies) and then i noticed that if you get the cd on itunes you get grace kelly (acoustic) so i bought that (now were at 5 copies) and then there was a limited edition cd coming out in japan with stickers so obviousely i had to get that too (now there's 6 copies) unfortunatly i ended up not getting the limited edition one :thumbdown: but whatever haha and then they stopped selling the cd's with the bonus tracks so i decided that i probably needed the regular one too :wink2: but i decided to get 2 copies of it so that i could keep one uncracked and i could listen to the other one all the time and that's how i got 8 copes of life in cartoon motion haha

i feel like a crazy person now :mf_rosetinted:

I'm not gonna lie, Megan. You might be insane. ;)

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Exactly. It balances out. You're among people who understand you, darling, so don't worry about it.

yeah, if someone says yesterday i saw a picture of mika and cried I wiped my tears with the picture then it smudged then i took my favourite shirt and tried to fix it which ruined the shirt so i punished myself for it my hitting myself every five seconds with a stick we'd say: we understand same thing happened to me...

yeah, if someone says yesterday i saw a picture of mika and cried I wiped my tears with the picture then it smudged then i took my favourite shirt and tried to fix it which ruined the shirt so i punished myself for it my hitting myself every five seconds with a stick we'd say: we understand same thing happened to me...

:roftl: what the hell?! hahaha NEVER happened to me haha but i did cry when i saw a picture once on accident...

i'm glad i'm not fully insane like you :mf_rosetinted:

M4L....girl.....I understand. Same thing happened to me.:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

:roftl: what the hell?! hahaha NEVER happened to me haha but i did cry when i saw a picture once on accident...

i'm glad i'm not fully insane like you :mf_rosetinted:

that never happened to me it was an insane example! you muffin top!:sneaky2: lol i cry when i think about him and how we'll never meet...:tears:

that never happened to me it was an insane example! you muffin top!:sneaky2: lol i cry when i think about him and how we'll never meet...:tears:

Lol, "muffin top"? Does that mean something else in Canada than it does in the US? Because down here it is a very unflattering reference to an area of the body.:naughty:

Lol, "muffin top"? Does that mean something else in Canada than it does in the US? Because down here it is a very unflattering reference to an area of the body.:naughty:

no...ewe! it means you are the top of the muffin...lol:roftl: it's not supposed to be anything yucky...i say muffin all the time sometimes it's muffin stump...ya never no...i'm unpredictable

muffin top :naughty: haha you're going to meet him sooner or later!! i'm going to meet him anyways.. and i won't let anything stop me!!!! GRRR!!! i'm very determined :wink2:

that's what i was thinking as well :naughty: silly canadian...

and i don't have a muffin top :roftl: oh jeez i can't stop laughing HAHA

HAHAHAHA!!! Oh, you were just being silly. I get it. Why eew? It's not a dirty reference! Come on, ya know.......when a girl wears tight jeans, and the skin above the waistband of her jeans gets a little....bulgy? It looks like a muffin top! Get it? Muffin top! I know I'm not the only one who knows about this!!

muffintop.jpg

Muffin top? hahaha sorry, I just read this last page (didnt feel like reading all 101). I dont know what it means, but it sounds funny!! :bleh:

hello fellow canadian!

HAHAHAHA!!! Oh, you were just being silly. I get it. Why eew? It's not a dirty reference! Come on, ya know.......when a girl wears tight jeans, and the skin above the waistband of her jeans gets a little....bulgy? It looks like a muffin top! Get it? Muffin top! I know I'm not the only one who knows about this!!

muffintop.jpg

ewe, that's what i call over bulge

I know, I'm giggling so much right now. I was like, "What a creative insult! Wish I knew her reasoning behind that one, though...."

lol i can't even see her i'm on the computer! see my fellow canadian doesn't know either! we're not stupid we just don't give people names for their blubber

lol i can't even see her i'm on the computer! see my fellow canadian doesn't know either! we're not stupid we just don't give people names for their blubber

why do we give names to people's blubber? :blink: it's probably because we have so many overweight poeple in america :bleh:

Oh, God, the giggles....I had just gotten my laughter under control and then you go and say that!!! It hurts...oh, my stomach....:roll1::lol3::lmfao: :lmfao: