Mikagasmic Pictures - Part 2

artsyfartsy17

why do we give names to people's blubber? :blink: it's probably because we have so many overweight poeple in america :bleh:

Yeah...that could be it

Oh, God, the giggles....I had just gotten my laughter under control and then you go and say that!!! It hurts...oh, my stomach....:roll1::lol3::lmfao: :lmfao:

HA! use some of that creative energy to write in PPRC because it has been neglected and i'm the only one trying to revive it

hello!!!!!!!!! I didnt know that were many Canadians here! lol how's it going?? eh? sorry, I had to!!!!! :biggrin2:

LOL,eh...haha i'm making fun of myself that's got to stop It's going good...Mika doesn't come to canada alot, eh? (that wasn't on purpose i just say it on a daily basis)

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah...that could be it

HA! use some of that creative energy to write in PPRC because it has been neglected and i'm the only one trying to revive it

LOL,eh...haha i'm making fun of myself that's got to stop It's going good...Mika doesn't come to canada alot, eh? (that wasn't on purpose i just say it on a daily basis)

yeah, I know, eh? I actually say it a lot! It's pretty funny! I want him to come to the John Labbat Centre here in London (Ontario) for soooo long, but it's not happening! :tears: It gets me so depressed very often... Where in Canada do you live?

yeah, I know, eh? I actually say it a lot! It's pretty funny! I want him to come to the John Labbat Centre here in London (Ontario) for soooo long, but it's not happening! :tears: It gets me so depressed very often... Where in Canada do you live?

ontario...I would totally go to that concert! Any concert in ontario i'd try to go to all of them!

ontario...I would totally go to that concert! Any concert in ontario i'd try to go to all of them!

yeah, me too!!!!!!!!!! But now all he needs to do is come!!!! Where do you live?

It's unbelievable! I'm sitting in the respect-thread, waiting for people to turn up and you lot are having fun in here! :blink:

haha lol I havent been on here in a long time, and every time I come on I have fun! When school starts for me on Tuesday, I wont have much time to come on anymore!:crybaby:

you canadians anger me haha mika's been near you guys a lot there's only been one time where it was possible for me to see him and i still had to drive 6 hours :thumbdown: but i'm sure mika is doing his best at making sure all his fans can see him :wub2: at least that's what i like to believe haha he's probably actually thinking 'stupid american girls are always wanting more' :bleh:

you canadians anger me haha mika's been near you guys a lot there's only been one time where it was possible for me to see him and i still had to drive 6 hours :thumbdown: but i'm sure mika is doing his best at making sure all his fans can see him :wub2: at least that's what i like to believe haha he's probably actually thinking 'stupid american girls are always wanting more' :bleh:

WHAT????? ARE YOU KIDDING??? HE'S NEVER NEAR ME!!!! :sneaky2: He's been to Quebec a few times, but I would NEVER be allowed to go that far, and he might have been in Toronto, but if he was, it was b4 I knew him!! :thumbdown: So dont get mad at me!!! but I would die to see Mika live and actually get to meet him!!:wub2:

HE'S NEVER NEAR US!!! AND THE HMM TWO TIMES MAYBE HE IS I DON'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!! sorry for the up cases, but he never pays attention to us, when you say oh yeah he went to ontario he's never been to iowa...you know how many states there are? there's alot fewer provinces and territories because they're all so humungous that being to one doesn't cut it for the rest of us because we still might be like 5hours more or less away from eachother!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE'S NEVER NEAR US!!! AND THE HMM TWO TIMES MAYBE HE IS I DON'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!! sorry for the up cases, but he never pays attention to us, when you say oh yeah he went to ontario he's never been to iowa...you know how many states there are? there's alot fewer provinces and territories because they're all so humungous that being to one doesn't cut it for the rest of us because we still might be like 5hours more or less away from eachother!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You go girl! :thumb_yello: I agree with you 100%! It seems that he ignores us! Hasn't he been to some places in the world twice?? And there are people here who have seen him many times! now THAT makes me mad!!!:sneaky2:

Awww, that sux!!! Maybe soon he will visit both of us!!!! :naughty:.........hopefully!

But the bloody problem is the following: he is on his best way to be a REAL superstar! so if I go abroad to a concert, I will not be able to be even NEAR the first row and when he will finally come here (ok, he'll be here in november but it's.... sorry, it's late and it's hard to build a decent sentence right now: there are hardly any articles, no posters , no interviews, no tv-shows and his concerts are not sold-out yet (and they won't be.. it's Germany!) and this really really sucks. I hope that he or his management don't think that this part of continental Europe is so stupid that they will not visit it again.

I have to admit that i was also a bit angry when i heard that he doing quite a number of concerts in the States but then it came up to my mind that the USA is, after all, a quite HUGE country... as well as Canada...

I WANT TO LIVE IN THE UK!!!!!!!!!

You go girl! :thumb_yello: I agree with you 100%! It seems that he ignores us! Hasn't he been to some places in the world twice?? And there are people here who have seen him many times! now THAT makes me mad!!!:sneaky2:

RIGHT! there are so many people around here that have seen him so many times! :sneaky2:

he's been there 2 times?! that's more than i though.. and you didn't go?!

you're being such a muffin top :sneaky2::naughty: yes i'm aware that there are 50 states (i feel so smart :biggrin2:) it would take more than 2 days to get to any of his concerts in the states.. the only one that's been close enough is the one that was 6 hours away :thumbdown: you could've gone to one of those canada concerts

yeah it's like to eat there's diet pills and a baby carrot or a tripple quarter pounder from mickey dee's

Tell me things are better in Canada. I'll move there. Seriously. Give me a reason to leave.:roftl: Well, I mostly just want a reason to leave California.(The crowds and pollution are killing my soul!!) Perhaps I'll go up into Oregon or Montana. That's...Canada-ish.

Tell me things are better in Canada. I'll move there. Seriously. Give me a reason to leave.:roftl: Well, I mostly just want a reason to leave California.(The crowds and pollution are killing my soul!!) Perhaps I'll go up into Oregon or Montana. That's...Canada-ish.

you should move to washington if you like rain :thumb_yello: i am!!! it's going to be great!!

RIGHT! there are so many people around here that have seen him so many times! :sneaky2:

I am very jelous of them! Especially Kath! She has/is seeing him 8 times I think!!! (no offense Kath!)

But the bloody problem is the following: he is on his best way to be a REAL superstar! so if I go abroad to a concert, I will not be able to be even NEAR the first row and when he will finally come here (ok, he'll be here in november but it's.... sorry, it's late and it's hard to build a decent sentence right now: there are hardly any articles, no posters , no interviews, no tv-shows and his concerts are not sold-out yet (and they won't be.. it's Germany!) and this really really sucks. I hope that he or his management don't think that this part of continental Europe is so stupid that they will not visit it again.

I have to admit that i was also a bit angry when i heard that he doing quite a number of concerts in the States but then it came up to my mind that the USA is, after all, a quite HUGE country... as well as Canada...

I WANT TO LIVE IN THE UK!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I want to live there too!!!! Canada is big, but I cant believe he hasnt come yet!!!! *tears*

Have to go get dinner, I''l talk to everyone later!! Lots of love!!!! *hugs everyone* :wub2:

he's been there 2 times?! that's more than i though.. and you didn't go?!

you're being such a muffin top :sneaky2::naughty: yes i'm aware that there are 50 states (i feel so smart :biggrin2:) it would take more than 2 days to get to any of his concerts in the states.. the only one that's been close enough is the one that was 6 hours away :thumbdown: you could've gone to one of those canada concerts

THERE ARE 50 STATES??!:shocked::naughty: Geez.....:blink: hearing you guys talk makes me feel rather lucky...I drove an hour and a half to my grandparents in LA, and then I walked to the concert....6 HOURS??! I wouldn't do that, even for Mika.

you should move to washington if you like rain :thumb_yello: i am!!! it's going to be great!!

Yeah, Washington or Oregon; both of them are very pretty. For a couple of years, I've wanted to see Portland. I've heard that it's a very odd city. (I have to check out a place that has a velvet painting museum!!)