Mikagasmic Pictures - Part 2

artsyfartsy17

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do you have A&E on your t.v? If so go to that channel...it's a magic show...it's really neat!(slightly scary, but neat!)

I dont think I have that channel! :blink: Sounds cool though! Ive never seen a magic show on TV

Where are the pictures???

Oh. Here are some.

(They're mine that I took in Atlanta :))

100_2585.jpg

I love the look of pure joy on his face in this one...

100_2623.jpg

Awwww, I envy you right now.........But good pics anyways!

ewe i'm not like that, i ment his armpit...i thought it would've been embarassing for him, like it'd be for me

Haha okaaaaay.

But I doubt he'd be embarrassed about that...there's too much excitement in performing to think about armpit stains I'm sure. Plus, everyone there knows how much he's jumping around so it's only normal for him to sweat a lot :)

I don't know! :naughty: but seriously i don't really understand.... i just posted some pics and you seems so happy :blink:

modesty is a form of vanity, you know?:cool: ...you're in search of more praises from flattering nice people, don't you:naughty: ?..ok, here's mine:bleh: :

You're the n.1 Mika's photo- searcher of the web, keep posting!!

too much part of mfcers'happiness depernds on you:thumb_yello:

No, I didn't cry, but I've never been so excited for anything in my life!!! :biggrin2:

I seriously can't explain the feeling I had when Relax finally started to play, and I saw the outline of that tall, skinny man come onto the stage...:wub2:

Here's a couple pics for your enjoyment. They are ones I took in Atlanta.

100_2582-2.jpg

100_2606-2.jpg

Wow, those pics are amazing! I especially love the second one where he looks like a beast or something... :naughty:

I understand what feeling you mean. It was hard for me to believe he was actually there in front of me (well, almost) when I saw him at Somerset House. Fortunately my mind works quickly (sometimes at least), and I instantly took my first pic of him. The outline... :mf_lustslow:

mika01bz0.jpg

I wish I had been as close to him as you were!

Where are the pictures???

Oh. Here are some.

(They're mine that I took in Atlanta :))

100_2585.jpg

I love the look of pure joy on his face in this one...

100_2623.jpg

i absolutely LOVE the first one :wub2: you took some good pictures but they'll never be as good as mine :naughty: the 2nd one's PRETTY sexy :mf_lustslow: yummy!! i won't be on until after school :tears: just thought i'd add that