Mikagasmic Pictures - Part 2

artsyfartsy17

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

After turning my laptop on its side to get a better look, it does NOT look like Mika at all...

Gosh I have no laptop... You should see me contorsioning ...

I really think it's him though... even the necklace is right!

Look closely, you'll see the necklace around his neck, top left just underneath the hair... the lollipop-tag necklace, it seems...

Yeah, well all you can see is the slightest glimpse of a silver chain, that could be anything...

I'm not saying that this is NOT Mika, just that it really doesn't look like it to me...I need some real proof!

Yeah, well all you can see is the slightest glimpse of a silver chain, that could be anything...

I'm not saying that this is NOT Mika, just that it really doesn't look like it to me...I need some real proof!

It's him to me... It's defo his nose!

I PMed the girl that found it, I hope she'll confirm...

*waits*

That is NOT Mika! haha. I know Mika's hands/face/everything, and that is not him

Haha you are a real Mika expert! The thing that really makes that guy not look like Mika to me, is that he looks strikingly similar in the face to one of my good friends. I can't see Mika in that picture, because all I can see is Dan! LOL

Haha you are a real Mika expert! The thing that really makes that guy not look like Mika to me, is that he looks strikingly similar in the face to one of my good friends. I can't see Mika in that picture, because all I can see is Dan! LOL

Thanks? hahaha. Dan....:roftl:

what if that is actually mika and he looks at this thread is like wow, my fans dont even know me, lol

well i wanna say its him because of his hair and nose, but im thinking that most of us are disillusioned to the fact that it MIGHT be him because of the facial hair?

what if that is actually mika and he looks at this thread is like wow, my fans dont even know me, lol

well i wanna say its him because of his hair and nose, but im thinking that most of us are disillusioned to the fact that it MIGHT be him because of the facial hair?

Its not him, I'm positive.