Mikagasmic Pictures - Part 2

artsyfartsy17

i have that!! i have that!! i have that!!

i get excited when i have something with mika on it :biggrin2:

does anyone know what picture this is from?

Metro1.jpg

I'm reading this in September. In case no one answered, this one is from People magazine.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

its gotta be hard singing in that!!!

2668116980101394183S600x600Q85.jpg

i seriously think mika is the hottest when he's wearing his costumes.. not just any costumes.. but when the costumes are fat like that like the cow for instance :wub2: :wub2: mika in a fat costume is the most beautiful thing EVER!!! :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

oddly enough, i think i could look past that:mf_rosetinted:

What if there was green snot just hanging out of his nose and he didn't know it so he kept on talking to you like nothing was wrong. Would you gag and look away and keep holding the conversation, or would you tell him and risk him getting extremely embarrassed around you and never being able to speak to you again because you're the preson who pointed out his gross snot?

THERE'S a predicament for you!

What if there was green snot just hanging out of his nose and he didn't know it so he kept on talking to you like nothing was wrong. Would you gag and look away and keep holding the conversation, or would you tell him and risk him getting extremely embarrassed around you and never being able to speak to you again because you're the preson who pointed out his gross snot?

I would quickly like wipe it off, and say, oh ur nose looked so beautiful i had to touch it *rub on pants* lol

A Visual:

fashionrocks-1.jpg

Well, considering I'm just a fan, it would probably be my only chance to ever talk to him. Meeting a celebrity is usually a once in a lifetime thing, so I wouldn't expect to talk to him after that first meeting anyway. I'd tell him, just 'cause I'd like to see him blush ;)

not that you were asking me but i don't think i would notice and if i did i would think it was cute :wub2:

i would do the "wipe your nose move" me and my friend came up with a bunch of these. if she has something in her nose, i keep sniffing and wiping at mine without making a huge deal out of it then theres something in your brain that makes you do the same. seriously! if you keep diong something the person your talking to will end up doing it too. it really works!

i would do the "wipe your nose move" me and my friend came up with a bunch of these. if she has something in her nose, i keep sniffing and wiping at mine without making a huge deal out of it then theres something in your brain that makes you do the same. seriously! if you keep diong something the person your talking to will end up doing it too. it really works!

my friends make fun of me for that!! :roftl: they'll start wiping at their mouth or something and then i'll do it and then they laugh at me lol

I think that's the correct answer. He'd probably be so grateful to you for saving him anymore humiliation that he'd be your friend forever.