The Knitting Threat Pt.2

Ioana

poor Martin,the things we put him thru here :roftl: :roftl:

Wonder if he likes Mexico

:lmao: oh gosh remember when someone said something bout him and luke, i think...gosh my brain is a mess....and he moved his keyboard away from him during a gig...or was it martin? :S:S someone help me out lol....

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I knew it!

Mellody mailed me that pic when I couldn't get in the forum and I asked her if that was Junior,but she wasn't sure

so it really is him! I'm good :mf_rosetinted:

I might become a martinophiliac without even knowing it

eh ehe!! Queenie told me about that when neither i could enter the forum! (what we were missing!)

Oh well, if you're planning to join just look at

and
:naughty::wub2:

:lmao: oh gosh remember when someone said something bout him and luke, i think...gosh my brain is a mess....and he moved his keyboard away from him during a gig...or was it martin? :S:S someone help me out lol....

it was Martin! and the gig you're talking about was in France (at the Trabendo in Paris i guess): i'd die to see that moment! why, oh why nobody has filmed it???:emot-sad:

eh ehe!! Queenie told me about that when neither i could enter the forum! (what we were missing!)

Oh well, if you're planning to join just look at

and
:naughty::wub2:

yeah,we really found the worse day to be MFC-less

Now isn't he a handy man...wonder if he can fix pipes too :roftl:

I think it was about getting Martin's Coodies :roftl:

and he got a paper bag pulled over his head too :roftl: :roftl:

it was Martin! and the gig you're talking about was in France (at the Trabendo in Paris i guess): i'd die to see that moment! why, oh why nobody has filmed it???:emot-sad:

YEAH!!! lol...gosh i can't remember the details, but wasn't it on youtube? i swear that's where i saw it...or did i read it hear and my imagine went to work :boxed::roftl: i swear it's on youtube though....it was after someone on mfc posted something right?

YEAH!!! lol...gosh i can't remember the details, but wasn't it on youtube? i swear that's where i saw it...or did i read it hear and my imagine went to work :boxed::roftl: i swear it's on youtube though....it was after someone on mfc posted something right?

:shocked: Swear! *goes straigt to youtube*

:cheers: cheers for page 200!