2007-07: Tokyo, Japan - Mika & Zuleika on youtube

Blue Sky

Mika and Zuleika have done a couple of joint performances of Happy Ending now, and the Tokyo one was so great I decided I had to make it a separate thread. The forum was down when I was posting all the vids to youtube, so have a look here.:wink2:

Happy Ending with Zuleika (best footage so far!!)

and see the rest of the show here, including the infamous moment when Mika fell on Cherisse in Love Today.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=blueskymika

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and see the rest of the show here, including the infamous moment when Mika fell on Cherisse in Love Today.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=blueskymika

Wow, I had never seen that...I need to stop going away 'cause I miss things!

EDIT: now that I actually watched it...that was pretty funny. What a trooper, he just keeps going...

The trouble is, one show supercedes the next, and so lots of stuff gets missed. Maybe everyone will find it again later when he has a break from shows, and summer is over and there is nothing to sustain us later!!:mf_lustslow:

They're so cute. Wow, Zuleika's gorgeous! The Pennimans have definitely been blessed with good looks! :)

I wish my brother was like that. Mine would probably push me off the stage or something. :roftl: I don't think my older brother has ever hugged me in my entire life...lol.

They're so cute. Wow, Zuleika's gorgeous! The Pennimans have definitely been blessed with good looks! :)

I wish my brother was like that. Mine would probably push me off the stage or something. :roftl: I don't think my older brother has ever hugged me in my entire life...lol.

Me too!

Thanks for that, what a sweet moment!

I remember seeing a video of Paloma singing Happy Ending at one show, anyone have that? I watched it a few weeks ago, i can't remember where it was from. Beautiful!

Me too!

Thanks for that, what a sweet moment!

I remember seeing a video of Paloma singing Happy Ending at one show, anyone have that? I watched it a few weeks ago, i can't remember where it was from. Beautiful!

Paloma sang? I missed that...

Are you sure it was Paloma? :blink:

Zuleika is Allegra Zuleika. Don't let the names confuse you!! Her cousin confirmed this for me in Tokyo. It was Zuleika who sang in France as far as I saw on youtube before, but she didn't get her own microphone.

Zuleika is Allegra Zuleika. Don't let the names confuse you!! Her cousin confirmed this for me in Tokyo. It was Zuleika who sang in France as far as I saw on youtube before, but she didn't get her own microphone.

Do you know where I can find that performance? I've never seen it.

me too! i don't think he ever hugged me either :boxed::roftl:

that's sooo sweet!! i haven't seen the tokyo vids..awwww thanks for posting!!!!!

The art sister is Da Wack or Yasmine (older sister)

The fashion one is Paloma (older sister)

The one who sang on stage is Zuleika also known as Allegra (younger sister)

and there is also Mika's younger brother Fortuné who sings on the album, but not yet seen on stage. I saw him backstage and he is very tall and good looking. I think they all are! :biggrin2:

and there is also Mika's younger brother Fortuné who sings on the album, but not yet seen on stage. I saw him backstage and he is very tall and good looking. I think they all are! :biggrin2:

Does Fortuné look like Mika? I've heard some people say that he looks like a Mini-Mika and some people say that he doesn't.

Thanks Blue Sky :)

See, you learn something new everyday

Seems to be a beauty family..:blush-anim-cl:

Does Fortuné look like Mika? I've heard some people say that he looks like a Mini-Mika and some people say that he doesn't.

He looks like a younger fuller-faced version of Mika, but he is so tall, I could never call him mini- anything!! Their looks are all very striking.