I respect Mika.

Finkster

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanna go on a fishing trip with Mika and Papa Penniman! Do you think we're invited since we're his roommates, Sarie? :wink2:

Well definitely because we're his roommates!

Maybe I better not go though.. i always set the fish free when nobody's looking.:biggrin2:

Well definitely because we're his roommates!

Maybe I better not go though.. i always set the fish free when nobody's looking.:biggrin2:

Well, it's so nice that you are kind to the innocent little fish :)

But, we wanted to catch fish for our dinner, so it might be best if you stay home.

And I am so delusional. :roftl:

Well, it's so nice that you are kind to the innocent little fish :)

But, we wanted to catch fish for our dinner, so it might be best if you stay home.

And I am so delusional. :roftl:

...You just don't want me to go so you can make advances on Mika!

*runs into bedroom and locks door*

...You just don't want me to go so you can make advances on Mika!

*runs into bedroom and locks door*

"No Sarie! That's not it at all! I'm sorry, I'll stay home too and let the men do the fishing. We can both go out and have ice cream with Mika later today."

"No Sarie! That's not it at all! I'm sorry, I'll stay home too and let the men do the fishing. We can both go out and have ice cream with Mika later today."

*emerges in full fishing gear, tackle hat, fishing rods, etc. etc.*

Nice try. *stomps towards front door*

I absolutely 100% respect him, so sign me up. I'm pretty sure I have never crossed the line (I didn't know what UZZO was untill this morning..). Let's just face it, he IS damn hot, it's a fact, but none of us will ever be with him, so we don't have to worry about his size or whatever. I don't understand how you can yell "get naked!" to someone you just don't know. I would never dare to, because it's an isult. It shows you just don't respect him, and just see him as a lust object. He seems like such a great guy, and yeah, maybe hey had it coming while doing such dances as on page #1 (the moving pic). But then again, he is super sexy, but he does not deserve disrespect. He is human, like us, and he is actually one of the nicest persons I can think of (didn't meet him, but still..)

I absolutely 100% respect him, so sign me up. I'm pretty sure I have never crossed the line (I didn't know what UZZO was untill this morning..). Let's just face it, he IS damn hot, it's a fact, but none of us will ever be with him, so we don't have to worry about his size or whatever. I don't understand how you can yell "get naked!" to someone you just don't know. I would never dare to, because it's an isult. It shows you just don't respect him, and just see him as a lust object. He seems like such a great guy, and yeah, maybe hey had it coming while doing such dances as on page #1 (the moving pic). But then again, he is super sexy, but he does not deserve disrespect. He is human, like us, and he is actually one of the nicest persons I can think of (didn't meet him, but still..)

Well said:thumb_yello: Welcome to the thread!

Hey, where's Jess today? Did she start school? I can't remember.

She doesn't start school until later, I don't think. I don't know.

Speaking of school, I really shouldn't be on here---I have to finish my summer reading book and write an essay on it today. :roftl:

What does peen mean? *feels like the stupidest MFCer* :blush-anim-cl:

It's just a word some girl I know in real life uses for man bits.:naughty:

I don't think it has anything to do with the MFC

She doesn't start school until later, I don't think. I don't know.

Speaking of school, I really shouldn't be on here---I have to finish my summer reading book and write an essay on it today. :roftl:

Baaaad Hannah! Shame on you!

(just kidding, I'm the same way)

Yes of course I brought the sandwiches. Would you like to have lunch?

"Here Mika, take our fishing poles. We are tired of this nonsense."

*bites into chicken salad sandwich*

... this tastes funny.

EDIT: I didn't even try for the 'chicken' thing, that's just something I was actually going to have for lunch today. :sad:

Baaaad Hannah! Shame on you!

(just kidding, I'm the same way)

Seriously. Last week I was saying to myself, "I'll read the book over the weekend and write the essay on about Tuesday or Wednesday." Then it changed to, "I'll read the book on Monday and write the essay on Tuesday." Now it's, "I'll read the book on Thursday, write the essay on Thursday, turn it in on Friday." :roftl: