I respect Mika.

Finkster

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really get homesick...I've always loved traveling, and right now I'd love to be back in Europe but that probably won't happen until this summer...

Yeah, see, stuff like that, I'm wonderful with. I LOVE traveling, love seeing the world, don't mind it at all, but I get anxious when I have to go and stay with lots of people.

I am. I HATE being away from home if I'm at school or camp or something. I used to cry when I was in elementary school whenever I would go to church camp and my parents would have to drive all the way there and get me. :roftl: If I go off on a trip or something, that's fine, I love it, but I think it's the environment of college that I don't like. If I were living on my own in an apartment, I would not get homesick at all, but living with another person that borderline annoys me just kind of gets to me. :naughty: I'm a loner. Not that I'm one of those weird, antisocial people, but I prefer to be alone most of the time.

You seriously need to stop being my twin.

aww, I'm glad he's made you feel this way!

I haven't seen you on here before, so WELCOME TO THE MFC!

Feel free to stay here and chat with us. :)

Would you like to be added to the never ending list? xD

oh yes please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I respect Mika too, he's actually two months younger than my son, so, even though he's taken years off me, I wouldn't want to sleep with him, especially as I have a brilliant husband. But Mika is every woman's ideal fantasy.

Love today, from Marilyn

Haha, he sure is, Marilyn!

And welcome to the thread!

feel free to join is in a chat more often! :D

And mikas bffl..you've been added!

Welcome to our little circle of love. :) haha

I'm so corny.

Feel free to pinch me.

woooooow!!

I have been away from this thread for sooo long, too much school work. :(

(I am watching tv, and they said water, so I wrote, too much school water. hahaha)

Guess what I got in the mail not so long ago!!!

my colourful hearts bracelet from Hot Topic :biggrin2: It's so cute!!! I love it!

How is everyone?

Guest Emz-Mika-Luva

while i was reading that it got me thinking....so is it bad to think of mika in ummm in a dirty kind of way?? me and my mbffl (mika best friend for life) always have privates discussions about how much we think he is sexy etc etc. but also we chat about how he is such a beautiful person and his music has so much meaning. i dont think i would ever say "take your clothes off!" to him but to be honest i would say a part of me would be saying it in the inside and thats were it would stay. the most i would yell out would be "i love you mika!" but i think maybe thats a bit understandable aye? i love this site so much!!! lol even though i havnt been on here too long. well anyway ive always thought of mika in a kind of sexy way but do you guys think thats bad??? im not saying i only think of him as a sex symbol lol but i do think about how much he is special. he has so many charistics that i would LOVE to have in a partner. he is so relaxed all the time and calm and utterly cute!! okay sorry about that LOL anway he is so much more then words could explain. his music has so much meaning and i write my own songs like him even though i cant sing that well lol but ohh well. he is my inspriation to keep going when times are getting tough cause i got bullied at school like him. so i geuss he would know how much bullying affects you. if mika ever read this (which i doubt) i wouldnt be embrassed because he must know he is so HOT lol. and every time he smiles you cant help but smile back at him lol and when i see him on clips and stuff i just feel like hugging him lol and in stuck in the middle the line "who wants to have me just to love me?" i usually whisper quietly "i would want to have you just to love you" lol. mika is such a special and wonderful person. and i hope he NEVER changes. keep rocking mika love you xxxxxxxxxx

while i was reading that it got me thinking....so is it bad to think of mika in ummm in a dirty kind of way?? me and my mbffl (mika best friend for life) always have privates discussions about how much we think he is sexy etc etc. but also we chat about how he is such a beautiful person and his music has so much meaning. i dont think i would ever say "take your clothes off!" to him but to be honest i would say a part of me would be saying it in the inside and thats were it would stay. the most i would yell out would be "i love you mika!" but i think maybe thats a bit understandable aye? i love this site so much!!! lol even though i havnt been on here too long. well anyway ive always thought of mika in a kind of sexy way but do you guys think thats bad??? im not saying i only think of him as a sex symbol lol but i do think about how much he is special. he has so many charistics that i would LOVE to have in a partner. he is so relaxed all the time and calm and utterly cute!! okay sorry about that LOL anway he is so much more then words could explain. his music has so much meaning and i write my own songs like him even though i cant sing that well lol but ohh well. he is my inspriation to keep going when times are getting tough cause i got bullied at school like him. so i geuss he would know how much bullying affects you. if mika ever read this (which i doubt) i wouldnt be embrassed because he must know he is so HOT lol. and every time he smiles you cant help but smile back at him lol and when i see him on clips and stuff i just feel like hugging him lol and in stuck in the middle the line "who wants to have me just to love?" i usually whisper quietly "i would want to have you just to love you" lol. mika is such a special and wonderful person. and i hope he NEVER changes. keep rocking mika love you xxxxxxxxxx

hee hee, don't worry about saying he's sexy.

we all do!!

especially in the Mikagasmic thread!

grrrr baby! :mf_lustslow:

while i was reading that it got me thinking....so is it bad to think of mika in ummm in a dirty kind of way?? me and my mbffl (mika best friend for life) always have privates discussions about how much we think he is sexy etc etc. but also we chat about how he is such a beautiful person and his music has so much meaning. i dont think i would ever say "take your clothes off!" to him but to be honest i would say a part of me would be saying it in the inside and thats were it would stay. the most i would yell out would be "i love you mika!" but i think maybe thats a bit understandable aye? i love this site so much!!! lol even though i havnt been on here too long. well anyway ive always thought of mika in a kind of sexy way but do you guys think thats bad??? im not saying i only think of him as a sex symbol lol but i do think about how much he is special. he has so many charistics that i would LOVE to have in a partner. he is so relaxed all the time and calm and utterly cute!! okay sorry about that LOL anway he is so much more then words could explain. his music has so much meaning and i write my own songs like him even though i cant sing that well lol but ohh well. he is my inspriation to keep going when times are getting tough cause i got bullied at school like him. so i geuss he would know how much bullying affects you. if mika ever read this (which i doubt) i wouldnt be embrassed because he must know he is so HOT lol. and every time he smiles you cant help but smile back at him lol and when i see him on clips and stuff i just feel like hugging him lol and in stuck in the middle the line "who wants to have me just to love me?" i usually whisper quietly "i would want to have you just to love you" lol. mika is such a special and wonderful person. and i hope he NEVER changes. keep rocking mika love you xxxxxxxxxx

Hello! Welcome to this thread! I hope to see you post here more often.

:)

Honestly, I can't tell you what's wrong and what's right, and I can't tell you how to think. I honestly feel that thinking Mika is sexy is not worng at all. You can't help the fact that you're attracted to the man. I think it's quite a natural thing. I just personally think it goes too far when you begin to look at him as more of a material object and are lowering his value as a human being. In your case, I don't think you're crossing the line. Your post actually made me smile, it was cute! haha

So don't worry, I know how you feel, the man's extremely attractive! :D