Lollipop radio webcam moment

Diana

Ok I'll need to explain this first.

Every friday my favourite radiostation, 3FM, has airtime on tv. They basically just have webcams on so you can follow what's going on in the studio. The dj's use msn so they ask listeners to switch their webcam on and do random things from time to time.

Some months ago (march 2nd to be precise) I was watching this and they had just discovered Mika's album.. They were very excited about lollipop so the dj said he was going to play it if someone would come on the webcam with a lollipop and act silly throughout the song.

So someone did and I just thought it was so funny. Anyway, I'd been looking for a video of this for ages and today, miraculously, I found it!

It's quite random but I thought I'd share it anyway.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I'll need to explain this first.

Every friday my favourite radiostation, 3FM, has airtime on tv. They basically just have webcams on so you can follow what's going on in the studio. The dj's use msn so they ask listeners to switch their webcam on and do random things from time to time.

Some months ago (march 2nd to be precise) I was watching this and they had just discovered Mika's album.. They were very excited about lollipop so the dj said he was going to play it if someone would come on the webcam with a lollipop and act silly throughout the song.

So someone did and I just thought it was so funny. Anyway, I'd been looking for a video of this for ages and today, miraculously, I found it!

It's quite random but I thought I'd share it anyway.

THANKS!! i don't understand what they are saying though:thumbdown:

Um, I think my post disappeared. I hope this doesn't show up twice

What's with the potty drawing? LOL.

That's Hanco Kolk, a Dutch cartoonist, drawing a picture of the girl with the lollipop. (Keep in mind, this show is on from 1.00 - 4.00 am.. and it's called "Freaknight" which means that basically everything goes.. so jah, it's random).