MikaSense: Like SpideySense, but better!

artsyfartsy17

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's happened to a lot of us: you're sitting at home, and get a funny feeling, maybe a yearning to hear Mika, and you turn on the radio, only to discover that Mika is being played right at that moment. Or perhaps you appear to have developed selective supernatural hearing, because Mika plays on the tv in another room, or another floor of your house, and you hear it clearly, through the walls and closed doors. If you've had an experience like this, then you, my friend, have developed MikaSense. You've become so attuned to Mika's music that you can distinguish the lightest strains of Relax or Big Girl through a racket of other sounds. You just seem to "know" when Love Today or Grace Kelly is played on the radio. Don't be worried about your new-found talent. It's a gift. If you possess MikaSense, share your experiences here.

Me me...in every moment in this period :boxed:

i can hear/smell/see Mika thousand miles away :naughty:

:roftl: :roftl:

mikasense never happen to me

but i walked to a shop in the mall 2 wk ago and they are playing grace kelly, so i stayed longer and they played love today,

then i found actually they played the whole album :blush-anim-cl:

next day i pass through the shop, they are playing mika again!

then the 3rd day... 4h day...5th day, they are still playing LICM!

OMG! Even i love listening to LICM, i can't imagine if i was forced to hear the same songs 24/7!!

i feel sad for the salesman :roftl:

Haha, we talked about this when Stuck in the Middle was on America's Got Talent. I definitely have MikaSense, as in I also heard his song from all the way upstairs in my bedroom with my door shut, watching TV. And have woken up at 3:30 in the morning with a sense that I should turn on MTV, only to find Love Today just starting. :)

i didn't sniff him!!

That'd be pretty weird:naughty:

me: *loud sniff*

mika: what are you doing??:blink:

me: uh.....

I just happened to notice that he smelled nice. It was an unconsious observation.:mf_rosetinted:

Haha, yeah, I get it. All the other girls I was with said the same thing, I guess I didn't really noticed, I was in a kind of daze. Plus, for some reason, I didn't get that close to him when he put his arm around me. :blink:

He smelled good at GMA when i took a pic with him.

wow.

i feel stalkerish now.:blink:

It's not stalkerish! Lol, I noticed it too at the LA gig. THE MAN SMELLS NICE. It's just a fact of life.:roftl: I'll give you stalkerish: After I noticed that he smelled good, I had a strong urge to bury my face against his coat. He's just so.....:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

It's not stalkerish! Lol, I noticed it too at the LA gig. THE MAN SMELLS NICE. It's just a fact of life.:roftl: I'll give you stalkerish: After I noticed that he smelled good, I had a strong urge to bury my face against his coat. He's just so.....:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

:shocked: now that's stalkerish.

Just kidding:naughty: .

that's weird.:blink:

Everyone else was like cuddled up against him in their pictures and I'm kinda far away, lol. I guess I'm not that forward of a person or something, or just really weird.

im not a 'let's hug!" type of person but it was Mika.:wink2:

so i made an exception.

i didn't hug him though...just leaned in.:bleh:

I'm not a big hugger either. I was going to just shake Mika's hand and walk away, but he liked the necklace I was wearing, so he was like, "No, you get a hug for your amazing necklace!" And when a international pop star comes at you with his arms wide open, what do you do but hug him back??!

I'm not a big hugger either. I was going to just shake Mika's hand and walk away, but he liked the necklace I was wearing, so he was like, "No, you get a hug for your amazing necklace!" And when a international pop star comes at you with his arms wide open, what do you do but hug him back??!

you say 'no thanks' and walk away.:mf_rosetinted:

Well, he held his arms out like he was going to hug me and I handed him my CD. I'm a spaz.