Just curious....

Stormy Weather

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he's taken control of everybody's brain and I'm not kidding!!! I've never been like this before, not even when I was a teenager. How come I'm this way at my age???:shocked:

i know what you mean...wait a minute i think in love today you know how it says love love me love love me love love? I think that was a secret code that was inserted into our brains and now we're obsessed with everyhting about him...AHA! i cracked it...

i know what you mean...wait a minute i think in love today you know how it says love love me love love me love love? I think that was a secret code that was inserted into our brains and now we're obsessed with everyhting about him...AHA! i cracked it...

mika is an aliens sent form mars to brain wash us then eat us because their planet is starving.explains how mika can be so hot.:mf_rosetinted:

mika is an aliens sent form mars to brain wash us then eat us because their planet is starving.explains how mika can be so hot.:mf_rosetinted:

i must disagree :mf_rosetinted: mika is from earth and he's not starving.. he just wants to overtake the world and so he's taking over the minds of the mfcers one by one until the whole world love loves mika.. not sure what he's going to do after everyone loves him but that's definitely his plan :bleh: i'm stupid...

i must disagree :mf_rosetinted: mika is from earth and he's not starving.. he just wants to overtake the world and so he's taking over the minds of the mfcers one by one until the whole world love loves mika.. not sure what he's going to do after everyone loves him but that's definitely his plan :bleh: i'm stupid...

he's not taking over our minds he already snagged us, it's the world he's working onn now

see.that is what he wants us to think.u earthlings know nothing.:mf_rosetinted:

he's not taking over our minds he already snagged us, it's the world he's working onn now

yeah he's snagged almost all of us and he's using us to tell others about the mfc so that he can get them as well... i have a feeling deano's going to have some trouble when the whole world is posting on here :naughty:

the jack's mannequin messengers board. well i used to. now i randomly go and comment. and i used to post on something corporate's fanklubiwthak but seeing as somethign corporate is on a very long hiatus the site isnt up anymore. its sad really.

the jack's mannequin messengers board. well i used to. now i randomly go and comment. and i used to post on something corporate's fanklubiwthak but seeing as somethign corporate is on a very long hiatus the site isnt up anymore. its sad really.

Ahh Jack's Mannequin! They played at my school this spring :)

That's so awesome. they played a lot of schools, especially now. what school are you at?

did you go to the show? are you a fan?

wow sorry about all the questions.

Haha that's ok! I go to Elon University in North Carolina, and yes, I did go to the concert...it was really good! I'm not a big fan, but I enjoy their music. I have a lot of friends who really really like them though!