I've memorized every move to Grace Kelly...I think I need help

Mika4Life13

Has anybody else had that happen to them? Where they've memorized the moves Mika:wub2: does in Grace Kelly or Love today...I just can't get the foot on table thing he does with those girls out of my head...I love Grace Kelly even though it's so old, it's one of my favourite songs.....

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just can't get the foot on table thing he does with those girls out of my head...I love Grace Kelly even though it's so old, it's one of my favourite songs.....

i love this part of the video:biggrin2:

i have a video with me and three friends dancing and jumping in the sofa singing love today...:blush-anim-cl::roftl: :roftl:

its really funny...

At least your friends like Mika:thumbdown:

They told me the other day if I was allowed I'd camp outside his house! I felt kind pushed out after that:boxed:

I do the 'I try to be like Grace Kelly.... So I tried a little Freddie' and 'Love love me' bit to, but only in my bedroom :biggrin2:

I do it in the car driving down the highway. And all three of my kids do it too.... we have the windows rolled down and the music UP and everyone in the car is dancing and singing....everyone on the road is looking at us like we are C-R-A-Z-Y!!!!! It is SO much F-U-N!!!!! :roftl:

I used to know all of the routines to every justin Timberlake video, step by step. it would take me hours to pause, play, rewind the videos and specifically decipher them. LOL. That was as far as Justified went. But I never did anything about Mika's moves. He's so tall, they're so unique, I'm so short, I'm not sure it would work out. But I enjoy prancing around as the Leb. Lollipop girl from time to time!

I used to know all of the routines to every justin Timberlake video, step by step. it would take me hours to pause, play, rewind the videos and specifically decipher them. LOL. That was as far as Justified went. But I never did anything about Mika's moves. He's so tall, they're so unique, I'm so short, I'm not sure it would work out. But I enjoy prancing around as the Leb. Lollipop girl from time to time!

lol...some of the moves don't work for me seeing as i'm a tad bit unco-ordianted but some do because i've spent that much time figuring them out