This One's For Us Girls (Part Four)

ThatRadFreak

whats the marco situation? (and in case anybody cares, i broke up with dan! why is it always me?!)

awww im sorry sally. was it to do with Beau?

erm, i cant remember if i told you....go to page 10 and read my multiquote post! that happened last night, marco hasnt been on today....yet.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Koko ni iruzeeeeeeee!!!!!

japanese for "I'm heeeerrree!!" hahaha xDDD

you loser!

haha not really cos i ..er... WON! duh lol

whats the marco situation? (and in case anybody cares, i broke up with dan! why is it always me?!)

im sorry to hear that luv *hugs* you alright?

you were too good for him :mf_rosetinted:

LOL what does this face :mf_rosetinted: mean??

awww im sorry sally. was it to do with Beau?

erm, i cant remember if i told you....go to page 10 and read my multiquote post! that happened last night, marco hasnt been on today....yet.

It was to do with a lot of things. 1. Beau and others 2. Chicken (!) and 3. our lives where just going in different directions, you know?

Yea I'm really excited for you about marco! its cool that you actually asked him what the deal was - i always tell myself i should talk to people more, it solves a lot!

im sorry to hear that luv *hugs* you alright?

Yea yea i'm fine thanks sweetie. i kind of feel it was right anyway. I can never seem to be able to hold on to guys for longer then 3 months before i dump them!!

aw.. its ok hun :huglove:.. wow i've missed out so much.. when did u start going out with him?

DANI! i'm so glad your back. good holiday? :huglove:

Like 2 months ago i think?? But he just started to get really jealous of my friendships with other guys and stuff. I always say that the most important thing in a releationship is trust and without that i was like, this is going nowhere!

pfffffffffft. :mf_rosetinted:

*pats Caz on the head * there there lol

Yea yea i'm fine thanks sweetie. i kind of feel it was right anyway. I can never seem to be able to hold on to guys for longer then 3 months before i dump them!!

cool:thumb_yello: well if thats so then it must have been right lol

LOL what does this face :mf_rosetinted: mean??

It was to do with a lot of things. 1. Beau and others 2. Chicken (!) and 3. our lives where just going in different directions, you know?

Yea I'm really excited for you about marco! its cool that you actually asked him what the deal was - i always tell myself i should talk to people more, it solves a lot!

hmm...i dont mean for this to sound harsh, but maybe you're too picky...fickle. as much as we would like them to be, men are unfortunately not perfect lol xD

what was wrong with the chicken? was it....raw? ...off?

xDDDD

and thanks about marco...i was so embarrassed rofl XDDD

DANI! i'm so glad your back. good holiday? :huglove:

Like 2 months ago i think?? But he just started to get really jealous of my friendships with other guys and stuff. I always say that the most important thing in a releationship is trust and without that i was like, this is going nowhere!

:biggrin2: yeah twas very good

ooh.. ah that sucks :thumbdown: i don't like people who get jealous so easily its like you have no freedom then.. doesn't he like hang around with girls too but just like in a friendly way?.. thats not really fair on you

ooh.. ah that sucks :thumbdown: i don't like people who get jealous so easily its like you have no freedom then.. doesn't he like hang around with girls too but just like in a friendly way?.. thats not really fair on you

yeah. i mean, sometimes small jealousy can be really cute. like, marco gets a little jealous when sees a pic of me and a guy, he always asks who it is LOL, but when they get jealous to the point of being possessive...best to steer clear!

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ooooooooooooooooooooo

ooooooooooooo

oooooooo

ooooooo

ooooo

oooo

ooo

oo

o

hey babe!

hmm...i dont mean for this to sound harsh, but maybe you're too picky...fickle. as much as we would like them to be, men are unfortunately not perfect lol xD

what was wrong with the chicken? was it....raw? ...off?

xDDDD

and thanks about marco...i was so embarrassed rofl XDDD

maybe you're right ... but i just felt like if this man doesn't even trust me to have a drink with my best friend (even though he's a guy) then why am i bothering? and i'm fully aware that men aren't perfect, i've had enough experiance by now!! :biggrin2:

and the chicken was OFF! hahaha you know what i'm like ... he was just a bit **** really - but of course if everything else in the releationship was good i wouldn't have ended it just because of that!

yeah. i mean, sometimes small jealousy can be really cute. like, marco gets a little jealous when sees a pic of me and a guy, he always asks who it is LOL, but when they get jealous to the point of being possessive...best to steer clear!

bless

yeah exactly.. wouldn't be able to handle that.. then they get too like clingy in stuff.. people need their own space

maybe you're right ... but i just felt like if this man doesn't even trust me to have a drink with my best friend (even though he's a guy) then why am i bothering? and i'm fully aware that men aren't perfect, i've had enough experiance by now!! :biggrin2:

and the chicken was OFF! hahaha you know what i'm like ... he was just a bit **** really - but of course if everything else in the releationship was good i wouldn't have ended it just because of that!

see my above post lol ^^

eeee..the chicken sounds baaaaaad rofl!!! maybe you should have included a vibrator :naughty:

(marco wants me to buy one ROFL LMFAO)

bless

yeah exactly.. wouldn't be able to handle that.. then they get too like clingy in stuff.. people need their own space

yeah. i mean people with that amount of insecurity need to see someone xDDD but then again, maybe they had a bad past.

yeah. i mean people with that amount of insecurity need to see someone xDDD but then again, maybe they had a bad past.

yeah maybe.. but even so.. its not really fair on your partner espesh if they aren't so jealous about who you hang about with.. thats why its always good communicating.. and getting it sorted out .. or you can just spy on them if you don't trust them :fisch:

exactly, he knows girls too - and i have no problem with that. obviously i wouldn't want him to be flirting with them or anything else like that. but he knew Beau (who's like my best guy friend) and me before and he knew the dynamics of our friendship. i just got SOOO frustrated with him constantly getting at me about stuff.

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ooooooooooooooooooooo

ooooooooooooo

oooooooo

ooooooo

ooooo

oooo

ooo

oo

o

heya :blush-anim-cl: i'm sally - i don't know if we've met before!

don't get me wrong, i know what you mean - i LOVE it when guys are cute and protective - but Dan was just possesive and i just wanted out.