• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

cos i am a cool gangster :bleh::mf_rosetinted:

no,seriously,why? :mf_rosetinted: lol

see my above post lol ^^

eeee..the chicken sounds baaaaaad rofl!!! maybe you should have included a vibrator :naughty:

(marco wants me to buy one ROFL LMFAO)

jeeees lol cant he use his own tools? :naughty:

exactly, he knows girls too - and i have no problem with that. obviously i wouldn't want him to be flirting with them or anything else like that. but he knew Beau (who's like my best guy friend) and me before and he knew the dynamics of our friendship. i just got SOOO frustrated with him constantly getting at me about stuff.

Which is why you are too good for him :mf_rosetinted:

Helloooooooo!

Fine thanks, so did u meet the M???:biggrin2:

hey:mf_rosetinted:

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

uuuuuuuuddddeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

helloooo!:biggrin2:

Hows it going duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude??? lol

:roftl: did he actually say that! :shocked::lmao:

YES ROFLROFL!!!!

i showed him what i bought from ann summers (red basque) and he asked me what else i bought so i said a red thong to go with it so he said whats that....so i tried describing it to him even including the word vagina and he was like "i dont understand!!" so instead i googled it and sent him pictures, and he was like "ive never seen one before!! how do you wear it???" ROFLROFL xDDD

in the email i sent him i sent him videos of people trying out vibrators on their noses and he was like why didnt you try it properly? do you have one? why dont you have one? and i said my parents would have a fit if they saw me with one and i have so much rubbish in my room im running out of places to hide and he was like surely you can find somewhere!! ROFL xDDDD

see my above post lol ^^

eeee..the chicken sounds baaaaaad rofl!!! maybe you should have included a vibrator :naughty:

(marco wants me to buy one ROFL LMFAO)

eeew vibrators creep me out. luckily i've always been able to get the real thing! :roftl: :roftl: especially when girls use them at the same time when they're with guys (included?!)

why the **** did he want to buy you one?! thats toooo funny!

eeew vibrators creep me out. luckily i've always been able to get the real thing! :roftl: :roftl: especially when girls use them at the same time when they're with guys (included?!)

why the **** did he want to buy you one?! thats toooo funny!

look at my post above yours xDDD :lmao:

exactly, he knows girls too - and i have no problem with that. obviously i wouldn't want him to be flirting with them or anything else like that. but he knew Beau (who's like my best guy friend) and me before and he knew the dynamics of our friendship. i just got SOOO frustrated with him constantly getting at me about stuff.

yeah.. you shouldn't really bother with guys like that.. hey there are plenty more men out there :)

Helloooooooo!

Fine thanks, so did u meet the M???:biggrin2:

hey:mf_rosetinted:

yaa :) even though my mum was the one talking to him.. but hey at least i got his autograph again :naughty:.. but i need to send it to someone.. ah well lol

yeah.. you shouldn't really bother with guys like that.. hey there are plenty more men out there :)

yaa :) even though my mum was the one talking to him.. but hey at least i got his autograph again :naughty:.. but i need to send it to someone.. ah well lol

exactly!! plenty more fish in the sea ... (cheesy!)

who do you need to send it to???

YES ROFLROFL!!!!

i showed him what i bought from ann summers (red basque) and he asked me what else i bought so i said a red thong to go with it so he said whats that....so i tried describing it to him even including the word vagina and he was like "i dont understand!!" so instead i googled it and sent him pictures, and he was like "ive never seen one before!! how do you wear it???" ROFLROFL xDDD

in the email i sent him i sent him videos of people trying out vibrators on their noses and he was like why didnt you try it properly? do you have one? why dont you have one? and i said my parents would have a fit if they saw me with one and i have so much rubbish in my room im running out of places to hide and he was like surely you can find somewhere!! ROFL xDDDD

:roftl:.. why'd u mention the word vagina to explain what a thong is? couldn't u have said its like a pair of knickers that get in your crack or summin lol.

he doesn't know what a thong is :o he was messing about right? lol.. is he a virgin caz? lol

lmao :roftl: ha ha.. that vibrator thing is funny.. hey remember that pic that got posted of that vibrator with spikes.. was it u caz that posted it? wouldn't be surprised if it was :fisch:

:roftl:.. why'd u mention the word vagina to explain what a thong is? couldn't u have said its like a pair of knickers that get in your crack or summin lol.

he doesn't know what a thong is :o he was messing about right? lol.. is he a virgin caz? lol

lmao :roftl: ha ha.. that vibrator thing is funny.. hey remember that pic that got posted of that vibrator with spikes.. was it u caz that posted it? wouldn't be surprised if it was :fisch:

LMFAO how rude!!! :lmao:

yes it was me who posted that ROFL

i dont think marco is a virgin. atm he is SEEING someone, not a serious relationship. he doesnt know where it's gonna go because at this moment in time they are "amusing", to use his exact word! which just means they're fumbling for fun.

i think O.o

and i was really surprised he didnt know what a thong was - and i think it was genuine! i was like women use it to cover their female parts...the bit between their legs...their VAGINA and he was like i dont understaaaaand xDDD