This One's For Us Girls (Part Four)

ThatRadFreak

:roftl:.. why'd u mention the word vagina to explain what a thong is? couldn't u have said its like a pair of knickers that get in your crack or summin lol.

he doesn't know what a thong is :o he was messing about right? lol.. is he a virgin caz? lol

lmao :roftl: ha ha.. that vibrator thing is funny.. hey remember that pic that got posted of that vibrator with spikes.. was it u caz that posted it? wouldn't be surprised if it was :fisch:

i was thinking that...

tis confusin ^^

i remember that!

its was well freaky lol

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

YES ROFLROFL!!!!

in the email i sent him i sent him videos of people trying out vibrators on their noses and he was like why didnt you try it properly? do you have one? why dont you have one? and i said my parents would have a fit if they saw me with one and i have so much rubbish in my room im running out of places to hide and he was like surely you can find somewhere!! ROFL xDDDD

only just saw it now caz- thats a little odd that he want to get you a vibrator ... does he think that just everyone has one?? he seems quite keen on the idea too ... :biggrin2:

LMFAO how rude!!! :lmao:

yes it was me who posted that ROFL

i dont think marco is a virgin. atm he is SEEING someone, not a serious relationship. he doesnt know where it's gonna go because at this moment in time they are "amusing", to use his exact word! which just means they're fumbling for fun.

i think O.o

and i was really surprised he didnt know what a thong was - and i think it was genuine! i was like women use it to cover their female parts...the bit between their legs...their VAGINA and he was like i dont understaaaaand xDDD

ooh.. i see :blink:

lol.. and even after the pics he didn't know what it was?.. they're called tanga in italian.. maybe that'll help him out a bit of not he's just plain dumb.. i mean he's a really nice, sweet guy :)

only just saw it now caz- thats a little odd that he want to get you a vibrator ... does he think that just everyone has one?? he seems quite keen on the idea too ... :biggrin2:

next thing u know he'll be asking her to go on webcam with it :naughty:

lmao maybe he wants me to loosen myself so it's ready for when he comes to give me a seeing to ROFL xDDD

lol.. and even after the pics he didn't know what it was?.. they're called tanga in italian.. maybe that'll help him out a bit of not he's just plain dumb.. i mean he's a really nice, sweet guy :)

i thought tangas were knickers but with thong type sides? you know, the string bits?

do you know what cara means?

i think its like beautiful isnt it?

tanga?

lol

sounds like tango :naughty:

lmao maybe he wants me to loosen myself so it's ready for when he comes to give me a seeing to ROFL xDDD

maybe, its so strange. i've heard that guys like sleeping with virgins because it feels better for them (!). tell him that caz! i'm joking that would be soooo awkward :biggrin2:

sick one duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude lol

have i met Fred? no,why? lol

xD

Fred is my friend that is attached to my lip....:roftl:

he says hi!:biggrin2:

Fred is an Emu

he dosnt like you anymore...:bleh:

yaa :) even though my mum was the one talking to him.. but hey at least i got his autograph again .. but i need to send it to someone.. ah well lol

what did he say...anything???

:bleh:

fred is an emo ring

he dosnt like you neither:roftl: :bleh:

maybe, its so strange. i've heard that guys like sleeping with virgins because it feels better for them (!). tell him that caz! i'm joking that would be soooo awkward :biggrin2:

O.o

oh dont worry, i'll ask him why he wants me to have a vibrator! xDD

oh god

i can imagine him asking her xD

ROFL I love how you dont even know the guy and you can imagine him saying things xDDD :lmao:

lucky i dont have a webcam :lmao:

but he does want a pic of me in a thong....and so i said not until i see your footballers body :mf_rosetinted:

omg :roftl: .. i hope when u say his body u mean ALL his body.. hey what if your parents walk in on you look at you perving over him :naughty:

yeah i heard that too but i don't understand much why.. hmm maybe cos they have a bigger job to do on us :naughty:

tease him....send him a pic of one cheek..just the one lol

ROFL xDDD

hmm.. no, they're thongs.. i think :blink:.. no.. i'm sure.. i think :roftl:

why do thongs have THREE names? thong...g-string...tanga...

whenever i look in a catalogue, a tanga is underwear that looks like knickers but the sides are strings lol! and even when i showed marco the pictures he was still confused!!

O.o

oh dont worry, i'll ask him why he wants me to have a vibrator! xDD

i'm actually really intrigued to hear his answer. i just rang Beau and i was like ' would you like it if a girl used a vibrator?' and he said '**** no! then i'd feel like i was doing something wrong!' poor boy, i call him at all hours just to ask him random stuff... :biggrin2: