This One's For Us Girls (Part Four)

ThatRadFreak

what did he say...anything???

:bleh:

well i remember my mum telling him we flew all they from london.. and i think he said really?.. but i was paying too much attention on worrying whether my mum was gonna embarass me :naughty: but hey got a pic of him (and my damn mum lol) and an autograph.. and his music.. so guess thats aite :)

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

xD

Fred is my friend that is attached to my lip....:roftl:

he says hi!:biggrin2:

]

riiiiiiiiiiiiiight lol hi *waves* Hey Fred lol

omg :roftl: .. i hope when u say his body u mean ALL his body.. hey what if your parents walk in on you look at you perving over him :naughty:

oh id pay to be there if that happened LMAO!

and ALL your footballers body :das:

exactly...he keeps asking for pics of me...but i dont see why it should be a one way street!

omg :roftl: .. i hope when u say his body u mean ALL his body.. hey what if your parents walk in on you look at you perving over him :naughty:

lol they wont. im in the living room so i can see ALL around me :D

ROFL xDDD

why do thongs have THREE names? thong...g-string...tanga...

whenever i look in a catalogue, a tanga is underwear that looks like knickers but the sides are strings lol! and even when i showed marco the pictures he was still confused!!

cos they like to confuse us in this world :mf_rosetinted:

bless the poor kid *sigh*.. how can u be confused about a pair of knickers.. he's either playing with ya or he's a virgin.. or he's dumb :bleh:

i'm actually really intrigued to hear his answer. i just rang Beau and i was like ' would you like it if a girl used a vibrator?' and he said '**** no! then i'd feel like i was doing something wrong!' poor boy, i call him at all hours just to ask him random stuff... :biggrin2:

lmao! yeah i totally get that...but marco and i havent done anything yet...so maybe he wants me to use it and pretend its him? O.o

or maybe he's just kinky ROFL

yeah i heard that too but i don't understand much why.. hmm maybe cos they have a bigger job to do on us :naughty:

yeaaaa strange. i think its maybe because the actual sensation is better if its like ... tighter?! sorry to be graphic .... :bleh:

cos they like to confuse us in this world :mf_rosetinted:

bless the poor kid *sigh*.. how can u be confused about a pair of knickers.. he's either playing with ya or he's a virgin.. or he's dumb :bleh:

*cough* dumb *cough* lol

well peoples, i gota go, I.AM.SHATTERED!!!! seriously dying here lol

Night all, it was good to have a little convo tonight, havent been on here properly for a while :thumb_yello: *hugs*

xxxxxx

darling

beautiful

close enough ^_^

yeah sure thing :fisch:

maybe they feel special

cos they are creeps ^_^

silly boys.. i remember i went to this youth club thing with my mate (full of gangasta dudes) and they seemed so intrigued that i was a virgin.. don't even remember how they knew .. i prob told them :doh:

Im gonna go now

im tired ^_^

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

*cough* dumb *cough* lol

Night all, it was good to have a little convo tonight, havent been on here properly for a while :thumb_yello: *hugs*

xxxxxx

much love, sleep well xxxxxxxx

Im gonna go now

im tired ^_^

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

*cough* dumb *cough* lol

xxxxxx

awww, cya later girlies! luffles! x

i'm actually really intrigued to hear his answer. i just rang Beau and i was like ' would you like it if a girl used a vibrator?' and he said '**** no! then i'd feel like i was doing something wrong!' poor boy, i call him at all hours just to ask him random stuff... :biggrin2:

poor guy :roftl:.. i'd be like wtf ..

lol they wont. im in the living room so i can see ALL around me :D

ok.. goody lol

yeah sure thing :fisch:

silly boys.. i remember i went to this youth club thing with my mate (full of gangasta dudes) and they seemed so intrigued that i was a virgin.. don't even remember how they knew .. i prob told them :doh:

yeah

my 'friend' tried to take the mick outta me cos i hadnt given anyone a blow job!

i was like

'just cos im not a slag like you...'

gangsta dudes ey :das:

Im gonna go now

im tired ^_^

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

*cough* dumb *cough* lol

xxxxxx

night girls x x i was supposed to go bed a few hours ago, still jetlag.. but mfc always seems to get the better of me :sneaky2:

yeah

my 'friend' tried to take the mick outta me cos i hadnt given anyone a blow job!

i was like

silly girl :thumbdown: its not summin to be so proud of.. espesh if you're young.. my mate did it cos she seems to get pressured easily.. and she totally regrets it now.

always good to have a strong mind :)!!

silly girl :thumbdown: its not summin to be so proud of.. espesh if you're young.. my mate did it cos she seems to get pressured easily.. and she totally regrets it now.

always good to have a strong mind :)!!

Why does she regret it???:blink: :blink: :blink:

poor guy :roftl:.. i'd be like wtf ..

don't worry - he's used to it!

night girls x x i was supposed to go bed a few hours ago, still jetlag.. but mfc always seems to get the better of me :sneaky2:

it's because we (us and mika) are AMAZING!

yeah

i was like

that's just ****ing ridiculous. i can't stand people who pressure others ....

don't worry - he's used to it!

it's because we (us and mika) are AMAZING!

ok.. thats alrite then lol.

yup.. we sure are :).. :sad: what am i gonna do without mfc when i start school.. damn school ..