The Younglings Thread II

Beckar

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

journalisn degree which is really gd. I love writing so tthe course is perfect. good luck in ur as levels, i hated those, didnt do enough revision as i did next to no revision for gcse so thought i cld doit for AS, boy was i wrong!

hope everything goes well! u going to any uk gigs in feb? whereabouts in uk, u from.

Liz x x x

Oh cool!!! I was thinking about doing something like that but then I ended up not choosing English...so that kinda went out the window! *headdesk*

Nah, not got any planned atm, am going to Paris in Feb for a while so won't really be around which is said.

Having said that I might be going to a non-mika gig. My friend asked me if I wanted to go see the hoosiers and i'm thinking yes...thing is...she's gone off to paris today so I don't know whether we are going! LOL. We're so useless!

Oh cool!!! I was thinking about doing something like that but then I ended up not choosing English...so that kinda went out the window! *headdesk*

Nah, not got any planned atm, am going to Paris in Feb for a while so won't really be around which is said.

Having said that I might be going to a non-mika gig. My friend asked me if I wanted to go see the hoosiers and i'm thinking yes...thing is...she's gone off to paris today so I don't know whether we are going! LOL. We're so useless!

cool, the hoosiers are quite good, I am going to see Kate Nash in March in the Hammersmith Apollo. When and where is the hoosiers gig?

so what sort of career do u wanna do then?

cool, the hoosiers are quite good, I am going to see Kate Nash in March in the Hammersmith Apollo. When and where is the hoosiers gig?

so what sort of career do u wanna do then?

Yah. I'm still not sure whether I like Kate Nash, I like a lot of her songs but some start to annoy me after a while!

Hoosiers gig is at birmingham in late feb, not sure of exact details, just head about it through my friend! :biggrin2:

Yah. I'm still not sure whether I like Kate Nash, I like a lot of her songs but some start to annoy me after a while!

Hoosiers gig is at birmingham in late feb, not sure of exact details, just head about it through my friend! :biggrin2:

Sounds good, when are u going to paris in feb?