The Younglings Thread II

Beckar

Yeah it's a lot! :biggrin2: ... But it really exists :P The same as ipod 30 or 80GB.. only with a bigger memory xD But it's so expensive in here... I had it delivered from America... it's so much cheaper there o.O

I have a 30gb zen vision m it's a bit better than the ipod video (i had a choice) and it holds a tonne! it was $300 cdn

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a 30gb zen vision m it's a bit better than the ipod video (i had a choice) and it holds a tonne! it was $300 cdn

Oh I don't even know zen vision... have to have a look at it :) in which way is it better?

Oh I don't even know zen vision... have to have a look at it :) in which way is it better?

you can get more colours for the outside, you can set a background on the screen for it, you can record stuff on it, it has radio, you can record the radio, and you can change the colour of the scroll bar it's cool

you can get more colours for the outside, you can set a background on the screen for it, you can record stuff on it, it has radio, you can record the radio, and you can change the colour of the scroll bar it's cool

Wow... o.O That sounds good ^^ .. Recording and radio... hmmm *.* ... anyway, it's too late x)