Yo MIKA! Indulge Us Just an Eensie Weensie Bit

Suzy

Must be nice to be Mika there and just look at all this and go all NJAH NJAH!!

Maybe he's waiting the right moment to strike and turn this place a complete mess. :das:

lol he probably's the one who crashes the server!:roftl: oh my...he knows all of my weirdness more then I! But i do know for a fact that he does read this thang!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok... speaking of threads that would scar Mika... I don't mean this the way it sounds, but I have to ask this: WHAT DOES MIKA HAVE BETWEEN HIS LEGS IN THIS PIC???

n673876752_130886_7851.jpg

And I DON'T MEAN THAT THE WAY IT SOUNDS! I glanced over it in someone's sig (sorry, don't remember the name) and it caught my eye. It looks like there's something hard there, (calm down ladies), plastic or something, looks like a browny grey hockey puck thing or something like that. Unless I'm imagining it. I swear there is, though, and it's gonna bug me. PRAYING Mika doesn't look at this thread, but still laughing at how many people will now be looking very closely at this.

Ok... speaking of threads that would scar Mika... I don't mean this the way it sounds, but I have to ask this: WHAT DOES MIKA HAVE BETWEEN HIS LEGS IN THIS PIC???

n673876752_130886_7851.jpg

And I DON'T MEAN THAT THE WAY IT SOUNDS! I glanced over it in someone's sig (sorry, don't remember the name) and it caught my eye. It looks like there's something hard there, (calm down ladies), plastic or something, looks like a browny grey hockey puck thing or something like that. Unless I'm imagining it. I swear there is, though, and it's gonna bug me. PRAYING Mika doesn't look at this thread, but still laughing at how many people will now be looking very closely at this.

Oh dear god! Now look what you made me do - i was leaning in at the screen for a better look!

Argh! Im running away now before you cast anymore knitting spells.

Oh dear god! Now look what you made me do - i was leaning in at the screen for a better look!

Argh! Im running away now before you cast anymore knitting spells.

lol, i'm just thanking god my mum didn't walk in while i was squinting my eyes trying to look there!lol (mika turn away) lol, yeah someone said they liked mika's knees and it started me off on a weird spell.P.S it's a shadow i believe

Yeah... it would be weird if he did have something random between his legs. It just doesn't look like a shadow though. It has three little circles on it. Like the bottom of a shoe or something. Mika, if you do come on here, can you just clear this up for us please... for my sanity at least!!

I totally have no idea what you see !lol I see a shadow!

I have a few points

1. you wouldnt believe the user if they said they were mika

2. the influx of emails/pm's and posts on that thread will cause a whole other Y2K thing

3. Mika seems to me to be one to be able to think on his feet, or on his bum (if hes sitting infront of a computer) even make up total lies and make them sound believable,

so you know what, for that last point, we cant go suspecting people of being mika either, otherwise because this is throught the internet, you could be anyone, I could be anyone, Im fine with the fact I come on here to chat about mika and music, and basically anything, and knowing maybe mika is out there somewhere reading our posts! I dont post knowing mika is watching/reading, that will just be stupid, I post what I want to post and most of the time I even forget mika might read it!

because even if he posted on here, I would talk to him as I would any other member, I will agree and sometimes dissagree with his comments, does it really matter if the person honestly is mika or not?!?! he could talk about his past and people would say wow thats very close to mikas story, there is just no knowing, I think I repeated myself, and for that i am sorry