Listener's Choice Day Top 5 Dutch Radio 2

AnnaMariaPetra

Dutch Radio 2, the program of Hans Schiffers, schiffer.fm, has a daily top5. Each day has its own theme, e.g. hits from 1979, hits starting with a Z, or artists starting with a K. (He once, in march this year had songs with real excisting people in the title and one of the songs, ofcourse, was Grace Kelly!)

Today the listeners can choose the list of 20 songs for tomorrow, and tomorrow the listeners can choose one of those songs for the eventual list.

(I hope this is not too un-understandable....)

So, go to this website: http://www.schiffers.fm and go to the Dag Top 5. If you (we) like we can all choose a songs from Mika, but not earlier then five o'clock Dutch time. Hans Schiffers warned the listeners: real hits and no album-tracks! (In Mika's case: they are more or likely similiar...:wink2: )

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Too bad: the list seems to be completed already! And no Mika in it.....:thumbdown:

Better luck next time!:cool:

I noticed that... No Mika indeed, but a lot of cool 70s and 80s songs. Even Boudewijn de Groot is among them (but yeah, 'Avond' is a real Radio 2 song :naughty: ).

Well I am a regular Radio 2 listener. And I like the Dag Top 5. :thumb_yello:

I have made my choice. Alphaville - Forever Young. A line from the lyrics is in my MFC profile since the day I signed up here. :wink2: