Calling all Californians!

Mika3Maniac

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

March 1st. Lollipopgirl83 is going to be in a play and I'm going to try to see it on that Friday, then some friends and I are planning on going to Six Flags and riding the coasters.:punk: Hopefully it won't be too crowded.

Oh how fun!!! that's great!!!

Happy early birthday!! hope you have fun!!!

:flowers2::yay:

no :(

I dont know what to read!

i wanted to read the last harry potter book over again

but i havent started yet :bleh:

You still need to read twilight by the way :naughty:

you?

I haven't read the last Harry Potter either.:naughty:

I read the Great Gatsby again recently; that was awesome. I keep hearing from everyone that I need to read Twilight and the DaVinci Code, so those will probably be next on my list.

I haven't read the last Harry Potter either.:naughty:

I read the Great Gatsby again recently; that was awesome. I keep hearing from everyone that I need to read Twilight and the DaVinci Code, so those will probably be next on my list.

hahah

I've never read the great gatsby

I heard the davinci code is really good, and also theres this one called angels and demons by the same author, and its supposed to be good too.

and of course twilight. :das:

3-day weekends are really enjoyable!

my friends went to go see the jonas bros this weekend, and i must admit, im somewhat of a fan...:naughty:

randomness...so hows everybody elses monday going??

Good...I had three day weekends the past two weeks, but not today...

But this weekend is also a three day weekend (really it is, even if I didn't have le concert)...:das::naughty:

Good...I had three day weekends the past two weeks, but not today...

But this weekend is also a three day weekend (really it is, even if I didn't have le concert)...:das::naughty:

omgosh its like the 7 day countdown!!!! ahhhh, can you believe that its like almost next monday, and this is my frist mika concert! i wish i couldve seen the "vintage" mika concerts...i mean original is always the best, right?

omgosh its like the 7 day countdown!!!! ahhhh, can you believe that its like almost next monday, and this is my frist mika concert! i wish i couldve seen the "vintage" mika concerts...i mean original is always the best, right?

Mine too!...The concerts were horrid timing for me...I was in the middle of a move...:thumbdown:

Haha..."vintage" as if it was decades ago...:naughty:

Mine too!...The concerts were horrid timing for me...I was in the middle of a move...:thumbdown:

Haha..."vintage" as if it was decades ago...:naughty:

teehee...well, this will be an amazing experience for the both of us!!!!

omgosh, im really excited for this summer, there are so many good movies coming out...like the dark knight:blush-anim-cl: which i LOVE...

omgosh, im really excited for this summer, there are so many good movies coming out...like the dark knight:blush-anim-cl: which i LOVE...

You're seeing Mika in a week and you're excited for the summer movies? :blink:

You're seeing Mika in a week and you're excited for the summer movies? :blink:

ummmm, im excited for mika as well, teehee

you should read the previous comments to see it

i was watching movie trailers online and got really excited for that too, teehee:naughty:

ummmm, im excited for mika as well, teehee

you should read the previous comments to see it

i was watching movie trailers online and got really excited for that too, teehee:naughty:

Hahahah :lol3:

Bleh, I don't want to go to school tomorrow, or this whole week - it's gonna be torture! (I had no school today)

Bleh, I don't want to go to school tomorrow, or this whole week - it's gonna be torture! (I had no school today)

MEEE TOOO!(oh how i love random days off) i went shopping and it felt good to my soul, i bought a lot, or only a little...

omgosh while i was in line, my friend and i were talking about mika and the jonas bros and a woman behind us was like what is mika, ive heard that often today, and i was like he is the gREATESt, FANTASTIC, most original singer EVER! and then i said that bhe is my idol and the lady thought i was crazy and outta nowhere love today starting to play and i was just in disbelief like whoa, twilight zone moment :shocked:

MEEE TOOO!(oh how i love random days off) i went shopping and it felt good to my soul, i bought a lot, or only a little...

omgosh while i was in line, my friend and i were talking about mika and the jonas bros and a woman behind us was like what is mika, ive heard that often today, and i was like he is the gREATESt, FANTASTIC, most original singer EVER! and then i said that bhe is my idol and the lady thought i was crazy and outta nowhere love today starting to play and i was just in disbelief like whoa, twilight zone moment :shocked:

Oh my God that's crazy!!! :lmao:

I love when that stuff happens haha

OMG I KNOW!! Its gonna be AMAZING...:punk:

And Prince Caspian will be pretty awesome as well...

Uck, me neither...let's strike!!:naughty: