Calling all Californians!

Mika3Maniac

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:punk: i'm stayin home too!

I want to be fully healed, and i have to run the mile tomorrow in pe so uhh no thanks :naughty:

I hope you feel better sooooooooooon!!!!!

So here are what my plans for Monday look like:

I'm going to go my full school day (which ends at 12:30 for me) because I have many many many tests. Then I'll grab a quick lunch at home, and probably set off for LA at about 1:40-ish, then hopefully get there at 3-ish depending on traffic. Do you think that the line will be too long by then??

I hope you feel better sooooooooooon!!!!!

So here are what my plans for Monday look like:

I'm going to go my full school day (which ends at 12:30 for me) because I have many many many tests. Then I'll grab a quick lunch at home, and probably set off for LA at about 1:40-ish, then hopefully get there at 3-ish depending on traffic. Do you think that the line will be too long by then??

aww your going to school that day :(

haha well thats good :D

I don't think it'll be that long because people start to queue at 3ish maybe?

But the first will be us mfcers, so we'll try to save you a spot :naughty:

:toot:

aww your going to school that day :(

haha well thats good :D

I don't think it'll be that long because people start to queue at 3ish maybe?

But the first will be us mfcers, so we'll try to save you a spot :naughty:

:toot:

im leaving my house by 3ish and getting there by like 530ish depending on traffic...gosh i hate those la freeways! im hoping to convince my dad to leave earlier, but i dont think he wants me to miss a second of school! :thumbdown:

im leaving my house by 3ish and getting there by like 530ish depending on traffic...gosh i hate those la freeways! im hoping to convince my dad to leave earlier, but i dont think he wants me to miss a second of school! :thumbdown:

Aww! well im sure thats a fine time :naughty:

we'll try to save you a spot in line! :punk:

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

I am sending this message to everyone!

For those involved in the Valentines project...I will be giving it to him on the 15th rather than the 14th! A day late, but a nice way to end the NA tour!!!

:wub2: :wub2:

Aww! well im sure thats a fine time :naughty:

we'll try to save you a spot in line! :punk:

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

dude seriously!!! i really wanna go down to GA, i gotta be like a ninja or something to sneak into there! hahahahahahaa

with your guys help, eh?:das:

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 4 days oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

please elaborate....teehee lol im jp

(wait, your joking right or are you serious, im really gullible btw so im not going to get it for a while until i get an explanation)

you sound like me haha. I'm really gullable too :lmao:

I'm serious though. One of my friends had to drop out and I'm not sure if my other friend can go so yeah. You'd have to pay me fore it though:blush-anim-cl: I'd give it to you for free, but my mom wants her money haha

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 4 days oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

No, 3 days :woot_jump:

you sound like me haha. I'm really gullable too :lmao:

I'm serious though. One of my friends had to drop out and I'm not sure if my other friend can go so yeah. You'd have to pay me fore it though:blush-anim-cl: I'd give it to you for free, but my mom wants her money haha

SERIOUSLY?!?!?!!?!?:shocked:

DEFINATELY!!! how much????? omgosh!!! YAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAY :roftl:

I'm trying my best...but I lose myself in History class, my mind wanders...

But being the good AP student I am, I'm doing all my homework ahead of time, including Tuesday's...

Am I the only person who doesn't have AP classes? :naughty:

I have an autobiogrphical essay to write on Friday and then we're supposed to type it up during class on Monday, but I'm not going to tell my teacher that I won't be there on monday :naughty:

"Why won't you be here monday?"

"Um.....I'm going to queue for about 9 hours for a Mika concert :fisch:"

I don't want to have to have that conversation haha

Am I the only person who doesn't have AP classes? :naughty:

I have an autobiogrphical essay to write on Friday and then we're supposed to type it up during class on Monday, but I'm not going to tell my teacher that I won't be there on monday :naughty:

"Why won't you be here monday?"

"Um.....I'm going to queue for about 9 hours for a Mika concert :fisch:"

I don't want to have to have that conversation haha

No, you're not the only one...I'm just a big nerd!:bleh:

Haha...nice...I have no school Monday.

Just say you had "pressing matters to attend to.":naughty:

$40 (that's how much it was on ticketmaster if you're wondering :wink2:)

i think i can conjure up that much, i should have it! dont worry ill pay you right when i get there, but i have to be a bit secretive from my dad, so i might pay when we get into the GA section??:naughty:

No, you're not the only one...I'm just a big nerd!:bleh:

Haha...nice...I have no school Monday.

Just say you had "pressing matters to attend to.":naughty:

hahahah my teacher's crazy.....she'll just stare at me like this: :mf_rosetinted:

with the glasses and everything :naughty: