Calling all Californians!

Mika3Maniac

Is everyone under the weather? I've had a cold for two weeks, so now I just have a cough but it's terrible :(

Other than that, how is everyone today?

I'm not sick right now...*knocks on wood*

so im doing well today...not wanting to go to school tomorrow though...:thumbdown:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sick right now...*knocks on wood*

so im doing well today...not wanting to go to school tomorrow though...:thumbdown:

That's good that you're well haha.

I really don't wanna go to school tomorrow because I have sooo much homework for Chemistry and I just want to have a day when I can do nothing and listen to Mika!

Is everyone under the weather? I've had a cold for two weeks, so now I just have a cough but it's terrible :(

Other than that, how is everyone today?

I have a cold too!!! it just started like 2 days ago. I guess I'll be better soon tho!!!

I'm good!!! and you Amanda? how are you this wondrous evening?

I just had an amazing idea!!!!

ALL OF THE CALIFORNIANS ARE GONNA GO TO KNOTT'S SCARY FARM TOGETHER!!!!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Or at least me, nono(fmbm), amanda(mika3maniac), and chloe (from my school), and we can bring other people too!!! a HUGE group is SOOOOO FUN!!!!

AAAAHHHHHHHHGGG!!!! its gonna be so amazing!!!!!!!! ahhhh haha!! !i've never been, and i LOVE gettin freaked out!! even tho i hate it at the same time!!! hahqa

so we're planning that right now!!! next weekend or the weekend after that!!!!!!! YYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

the tickets are like 45 or something!

I have a cold too!!! it just started like 2 days ago. I guess I'll be better soon tho!!!

ALL OF THE CALIFORNIANS ARE GONNA GO TO KNOTT'S SCARY FARM TOGETHER!!!!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Or at least me, nono(fmbm), amanda(mika3maniac), and chloe (from my school), and we can bring other people too!!! a HUGE group is SOOOOO FUN!!!!

AAAAHHHHHHHHGGG!!!! its gonna be so amazing!!!!!!!! ahhhh haha!! !i've never been, and i LOVE gettin freaked out!! even tho i hate it at the same time!!! hahqa

so we're planning that right now!!! next weekend or the weekend after that!!!!!!! YYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

I'm doing ok. My friend just came over to pet my kittens and she saw my computer screen (which is Mika) and she said "You know Amanda, I have to admit, Mika is really cute, but don't tell any one I said that" Hhahaha

I'm doing ok. My friend just came over to pet my kittens and she saw my computer screen (which is Mika) and she said "You know Amanda, I have to admit, Mika is really cute, but don't tell any one I said that" Hhahaha

hahahha. well at least she admitted to herself that she thinks mika is cute. My sister has yet to tell me she thinks he's cute.

hahahha. well at least she admitted to herself that she thinks mika is cute. My sister has yet to tell me she thinks he's cute.

Hahaha it's funny. All of my friends roll their eyes when they see my binders because Mika's all over! Hahaha and when they're like discussing crushes and boring stuff like that I'm like "I have a crush on Mika!" Hahaha.

Awww, she'll admit it one day. How old is she?

Hahaha it's funny. All of my friends roll their eyes when they see my binders because Mika's all over! Hahaha and when they're like discussing crushes and boring stuff like that I'm like "I have a crush on Mika!" Hahaha.

i seriously dont talk about mika anymore with my friends cuz i mean its annoying when their not as happy as me, and i would rather talk about it here where everybody else is alwaysssssss as happy as me:biggrin2:

but i have found my mika group and one of my friends always has this hook up with radio stations around san diego (channel 933) and she is a mika fan like me and i guess if anything with mika comes up, shes gonna get me some hook up and im hoping, and wishing, and praying that something comes my way!!!!

i seriously dont talk about mika anymore with my friends cuz i mean its annoying when their not as happy as me, and i would rather talk about it here where everybody else is alwaysssssss as happy as me:biggrin2:

but i have found my mika group and one of my friends always has this hook up with radio stations around san diego (channel 933) and she is a mika fan like me and i guess if anything with mika comes up, shes gonna get me some hook up and im hoping, and wishing, and praying that something comes my way!!!!

Yes, we are always happy and obsessed with MIKA!!!

OMG that's so cool! Maybe some concert tickets will come your way! Haha :biggrin2:

awww gosh darn!!!

stupid guy. phsshcshchc

maybe we werent meant to find out anything new. we'll find out soon enough.:naughty:

77225471yd8.jpg

:shocked:

Maybe.......... :tears: haha

That picture is amazing. G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S!!!!!!!!!:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

19 haha

Maybe.......... :tears: haha

That picture is amazing. G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S!!!!!!!!!:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

GAAaaahhhh i know!!!!!!! I just... can't.... take it....

:stretcher: *faint*

AMAZINGLY GORGEOUS STRAIGHT!!! i wouldve never thought...

wats up???

19 haha

GAAaaahhhh i know!!!!!!! I just... can't.... take it....

:stretcher: *faint*

AMAZINGLY GORGEOUS STRAIGHT!!! i wouldve never thought...

wats up???

I know me neither, but what do you know, he looks INCREDIBLE! Of course....lucky ass....hahah

Nothing much, just still happy about the new pictures, but sad he didn't win

You?

when when when when

I will fly down (only takes 2 hours or something and my passport is up to date)

Yes, we are always happy and obsessed with MIKA!!!

OMG that's so cool! Maybe some concert tickets will come your way! Haha :biggrin2:

and maybe you could join us, eh??? lol

well mika's new hair? i like it since it makes him seem really cute and more adultish but me and him had a curly hair connection (in my dreams):biggrin2:

and now thats gone its pretty saddening but itll grow back soon:)

I'm pretty sure Mika just gelled his hair back. Seriously, I think it's still curly, he just gelled it to look fancy.

anyways, how is everyone todayy?

pretty ok, my schools HC is THIS weekend, woot woot:biggrin2:

BUT i have 3 finals before and work and hc planning, college apps basically = STRESS!!!

lol well yeah im working for the weekend :)

what about you day?

pretty ok, my schools HC is THIS weekend, woot woot:biggrin2:

BUT i have 3 finals before and work and hc planning, college apps basically = STRESS!!!

lol well yeah im working for the weekend :)

what about you day?

OOOH. My homecoming is the 20th, same day as the PSAT lol. Ahhh finals already? wow.

Hmmm, my day was ok. I basically drowned in Chem. class because it's so hard. And my weird English teacher hasn't been fired yet ):

Then I spent a hour hour being interrogated by my friends about the "British Language". It was funny. They were making me and my friend say things like "banana" just because of our accents.

OOOH. My homecoming is the 20th, same day as the PSAT lol. Ahhh finals already? wow.

Hmmm, my day was ok. I basically drowned in Chem. class because it's so hard. And my weird English teacher hasn't been fired yet ):

Then I spent a hour hour being interrogated by my friends about the "British Language". It was funny. They were making me and my friend say things like "banana" just because of our accents.

You're going to homecoming? Me too!

Mines this weekend tho. The game is on the 12th and the dance is the 13th.

Hey!!!!

I met Chloe!!! The MIKA fan from my school!!!!! She's SOOOO awesome!!!! haha she's soooo cool and fun!!!

She HAS to come with us to our get togethers and stuff!!! I know all you guys will like her!!

So i wanna plan a trip to Knott's like this weekend. Me, you (amanda), nono (fmbm, if she can come!!), Chloe, and a big group!! we can bring random friends!

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! and me, you, and chloe are gonna trick or treat together!!!

Hey!!!!

I met Chloe!!! The MIKA fan from my school!!!!! She's SOOOO awesome!!!! haha she's soooo cool and fun!!!

She HAS to come with us to our get togethers and stuff!!! I know all you guys will like her!!

So i wanna plan a trip to Knott's like this weekend. Me, you (amanda), nono (fmbm, if she can come!!), Chloe, and a big group!! we can bring random friends!

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! and me, you, and chloe are gonna trick or treat together!!!

THAT'S SO COOL! I'm trying to get my friend to join the MFC and she has agreed!

I am supeeerrrrrrr busy this weekend, I just found out :( I'm really sad because I wanna Mika-it-up at Knotts.

Hey!!!!

I'd rather do it during Winter Break. Its too short notice to go this month, I think.