Calling all Californians!

Mika3Maniac

My math teacher lets us listen to iPods during class unless she's teaching!

We're not allowed to have iPods OR cell-phones in school (even lunch) but everyone has them anyways!

Whoa. I'm glad my school lets us use cellphones during lunch! I'm always calling my mom to tell her to collect me from school early hahah!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha.

do you want to come tonight!!!!!!! ive asked you like a million times and you havent said anything!!!!

haha

OMG It's tonight? Well, was tonight? Ugh I wouldn't have been able to come anyways because I'm busy in like 30 minutes :( I hope you have/had fun!

But I can't wait for OCTOBER 26TH!!! YAY!

OMG It's tonight? Well, was tonight? Ugh I wouldn't have been able to come anyways because I'm busy in like 30 minutes :( I hope you have/had fun!

But I can't wait for OCTOBER 26TH!!! YAY!

oh haha it was yesterday. Thats okay though!!!!

i'm about to go to homecoming in like 5 minutes.

OCTOBER 26TH!!!! AHHHHHh!!!! i think I'll bring my other mika obsessed fan, Chloe. the one i told you about!! !Haha

Byye! talk to you later!! <333

oh haha it was yesterday. Thats okay though!!!!

i'm about to go to homecoming in like 5 minutes.

OCTOBER 26TH!!!! AHHHHHh!!!! i think I'll bring my other mika obsessed fan, Chloe. the one i told you about!! !Haha

Byye! talk to you later!! <333

Oh hahahaha.

Have funnn!

I know! It will be the BEST DAY EVER! I hope the match doesn't get canceled!

my fellow californians!!!!!!!!! ITS sunday and tommorows school BUT its SUNDAY

lol well how was everybody's saturday? omgosh hc SUCKED and it was my last but whatevs i think i looked pretty decent, not to sound vain in any way:naughty:

teehee, well im waiting for thanksgiving break already, ok well have a good day/week

my fellow californians!!!!!!!!! ITS sunday and tommorows school BUT its SUNDAY

lol well how was everybody's saturday? omgosh hc SUCKED and it was my last but whatevs i think i looked pretty decent, not to sound vain in any way:naughty:

teehee, well im waiting for thanksgiving break already, ok well have a good day/week

My Saturday was uneventful. I did homework, then I did some community service, then I did more homework. This morning I played tennis and now I'm about to do some homework.

I might be going to the Ducks' hockey game tonight!!! I REALLY HOPE SO!

Yeah my next day off school Is Nov. 1st, I can't wait!

My weekend was awesome so far!!!!!

Friday I went to the homecoming game, and they played lollipop and danced to it. Yeah, I know. AMAZING. so now like everyone at my school has listened to mika.

Satruday me and my family took family pictures with a professional photographer at the beach!!! Im excited to see them!!!!

And then we went out to eat something at the harbor.

and AFTER that I went home to get ready for homecoming!!!! It was soooo aweseom!!!!!!! I wore a turqoise dress with polka dots!! it was so cute!!! And the dance was soooooo awesome!!!! It was SOOO fun! It was like a club in there. It was in the gym and they put in this huge stage thing with these things at the top and they had these biiiigg box things on the floor that lit up neon colors and changed colours and you could go on top of em and dance. It was awesome. And crazy insane strobe lights and tons of lights. it was amazing

and today is just relaxing day.

how is everyone!!!???

Friday I went to the homecoming game, and they played lollipop and danced to it. Yeah, I know. AMAZING. so now like everyone at my school has listened to mika.

Satruday me and my family took family pictures with a professional photographer at the beach!!! Im excited to see them!!!!

and AFTER that I went home to get ready for homecoming!!!! It was soooo aweseom!!!!!!! I wore a turqoise dress with polka dots!! it was so cute!!! And the dance was soooooo awesome!!!! It was SOOO fun! It was like a club in there. It was in the gym and they put in this huge stage thing with these things at the top and they had these biiiigg box things on the floor that lit up and you could go on top of em and dance. It was awesome.

how is everyone!!!???

It sounds like you've had a fun weekend!

I'm actually not going to my homecoming dance because it's outside in the middle of the school and they always play evil rap music. You're sooo lucky that they play Mika at your school dances!!!

NOT FAIR! Hahaha.

and AFTER that I went home to get ready for homecoming!!!! It was soooo aweseom!!!!!!! I wore a turqoise dress with polka dots!! it was so cute!!! And the dance was soooooo awesome!!!! It was SOOO fun! It was like a club in there. It was in the gym and they put in this huge stage thing with these things at the top and they had these biiiigg box things on the floor that lit up neon colors and changed colours and you could go on top of em and dance. It was awesome. And crazy insane strobe lights and tons of lights. it was amazing

how is everyone!!!???

Jeez you did a lot! hahaha. What was it, a rave or something?:naughty:

I am ok haha, I need to go by my tennis equipment for PE tomorrow and I need to buy my friend a birthday present. I got my beads:biggrin2:

It sounds like you've had a fun weekend!

I'm actually not going to my homecoming dance because it's outside in the middle of the school and they always play evil rap music. You're sooo lucky that they play Mika at your school dances!!!

NOT FAIR! Hahaha.

hahaha. They had a good DJ tho.

they played spice girls, Bon Jovi , Daft Punk, more techno than i expected, and then that song "hey mickey youre so fine youre so fine you blow my mind hey mickey" and then this one other song that i cant remember, but it was a slow song. And we had no significant other to dance with. :(

but it was fun. the rest was pretty much rap, even tho i know im forgetting some other songs.

Jeez you did a lot! hahaha. What was it, a rave or something?:naughty:

I am ok haha, I need to go by my tennis equipment for PE tomorrow and I need to buy my friend a birthday present. I got my beads:biggrin2:

hahaha. :naughty:

YAY BEADS!!! how are you?

me and my friends decided we're gonna go to all the school dances. :naughty: and im thinkin about asking a guy to Winter Formal. :naughty: im so shy tho. im gonna change my mind a million times before i make my decision.

me and my friends decided we're gonna go to all the school dances. :naughty: and im thinkin about asking a guy to Winter Formal. :naughty: im so shy tho. im gonna change my mind a million times before i make my decision.

Haha beads....I'm ok, tired I guess. My neck's a little stiff too but whatever.

Oooo a guy? Who is he? Whats his name? What does he looks like? Etc...

Haha beads....I'm ok, tired I guess. My neck's a little stiff too but whatever.

Oooo a guy? Who is he? Whats his name? What does he looks like? Etc...

hahaha. wellllll

there are more than one......

But theres this guy i like named daniel, and he's reallly nice. even tho ive never talked to him haha. But he was talking to my friend in history class and i was sitting right next to them so i kinda eavesdropped and he's sixteen, he likes photography and i think hes from costa rica. or he likes it and wants to go one day. and thats perfect coz im from chile so its like 2 spanish places. And he's sooooooooooo amazingly hot. and he just got glasses which make him look smart and even hotter. Even tho i already know he's really smart coz he always answers questions right. and i think he's on football. but i dont know. But he's not like all the other football guys. he's different. ♥ and he has amazing blue eyes that you get lost in. and one day in class we were sharing stuff about ourselves and we had to interview another person and tell stuff about them in class and they told stuff about us and so the guy who told stuff about me said my birthday was July 4th and daniel smiled at me and said something i couldnt hear. i think he said "july 4th?" and he shot at me a dazzling edward smile (sort of) and l was stupid enough to not say anything and just smile back. i'M always to shyyy!!!! i hate it!!!! and that when i saw his eyes. :wub2: and he has bronze coloured hair and he looks you in the eyes when you talk to him. He's like my edward. :wub2:

So yeahhh....

hahahah. sorry to bore you guys.

hahaha. wellllll

there are more than one......

But theres this guy i like named daniel, and he's reallly nice. even tho ive never talked to him haha. But he was talking to my friend in history class and i was sitting right next to them so i kinda eavesdropped and he's sixteen, he likes photography and i think hes from costa rica. or he likes it and wants to go one day. and thats perfect coz im from chile so its like 2 spanish places. And he's sooooooooooo amazingly hot. and he just got glasses which make him look smart and even hotter. Even tho i already know he's really smart coz he always answers questions right. and i think he's on football. but i dont know. But he's not like all the other football guys. he's different. ♥ and he has amazing blue eyes that you get lost in. and one day in class we were sharing stuff about ourselves and we had to interview another person and tell stuff about them in class and they told stuff about us and so the guy who told stuff about me said my birthday was July 4th and daniel smiled at me and said something i couldnt hear. i think he said "july 4th?" and he shot at me a dazzling edward smile (sort of) and l was stupid enough to not say anything and just smile back. i'M always to shyyy!!!! i hate it!!!! and that when i saw his eyes. :wub2: and he has bronze coloured hair and he looks you in the eyes when you talk to him. He's like my edward. :wub2:

So yeahhh....

hahahah. sorry to bore you guys.

Awwww V that's so sweeeeeeeet! He sounds really nice and charming haha, remind you of anyone?:naughty:

Well I hope you get to know him better

:shocked: why would it get cancelled!!???

and anyways, if it gets cancelled, we'll just go to the spectrum together. :naughty:

Teams keep canceling on us :( But that won't happen with your school because I WON'T LET IT HAPPEN!!! It's the last match of the season hehe.

OMG I'm thinking of asking a guy to winter formal but I'm waaay too shy and all of the boys at my school are erm strange...every time I get to know a boy he turns out to be really weird and kinda mean.

Haha there's a boy who just moved from Lebanon and he sits next to me in Chem. and I asked him if he knows Mika and he's like "What is a Mika?"

Teams keep canceling on us :( But that won't happen with your school because I WON'T LET IT HAPPEN!!! It's the last match of the season hehe.

OMG I'm thinking of asking a guy to winter formal but I'm waaay too shy and all of the boys at my school are erm strange...every time I get to know a boy he turns out to be really weird and kinda mean.

Haha there's a boy who just moved from Lebanon and he sits next to me in Chem. and I asked him if he knows Mika and he's like "What is a Mika?"

omgg!!! aaawwwwww haha he seems sooo cute!!!! ask him!!

I love my school. for guys, it is the best place. It's like heaven. There's allllll kinds of guys, and they're pretty much allll amazingly good looking. It's just hard to choose haha.

omgg!!! aaawwwwww haha he seems sooo cute!!!! ask him!!

I love my school. for guys, it is the best place. It's like heaven. There's allllll kinds of guys, and they're pretty much allll amazingly good looking. It's just hard to choose haha.

Naww, he's not my type. He is really intense academically, and he's very anti-social.

NOT FAIR! There are about 3 cute boys in my grade. And two of them are taken haha. Then there's this guy who has the Mika dimples and he is nice to me, but he is an arrogant jerk to most people. GRRRR I wanna transfer to your school!

Hahah on October 26th when we get to your school I'll tell my coach that I have to go to the restroom then I'll just wander around your campus boy watching haha.

how is everyone!!!???

im sooooooo jealous that your hc was awesomely awesome...lol, mine sucked, the dj didnt play ANY good music and i waited like over an hour just to get in....senior hc sucked and it just put my weekend in a slump, but hanging out with my amigos afterwards was fun

Naww, he's not my type. He is really intense academically, and he's very anti-social.

NOT FAIR! There are about 3 cute boys in my grade. And two of them are taken haha. Then there's this guy who has the Mika dimples and he is nice to me, but he is an arrogant jerk to most people. GRRRR I wanna transfer to your school!

Hahah on October 26th when we get to your school I'll tell my coach that I have to go to the restroom then I'll just wander around your campus boy watching haha.

hahahaha. well they'll probably already be gone. But you have noooooooooo idea amanda. It's sometimes kind of hard going to my school coz you get so distracted by them. It's sooo amazinly insane. All my friends who dont go to my school but go to football games or events with me, they all say "OMG you have the hottest guys at your school. Like every single one are all good-looking."

I love my school. hot guys :das:. they play mika all the time. Best school on earth. And we have a gorgeous ocean view. :)

im sooooooo jealous that your hc was awesomely awesome...lol, mine sucked, the dj didnt play ANY good music and i waited like over an hour just to get in....senior hc sucked and it just put my weekend in a slump, but hanging out with my amigos afterwards was fun

hahah. no but the getting in part was horrible!! there was just a gargantuan clump of poeple and it all went out the the parking lot. everyone was trying to get into the tiny doors all at the same time and everyone was pushing and yelling. It took like 45 minutes or an hour to get in. It sucked. and at the door you had to show them your id, they would search your purse, and they would pat the guys down and then they had to check the girls for dress code violations and if your dress was too short you had to put on these shorts that they gave you and then you had to go to the line to get marked off from the list to get in and then they had a place where you could put your stuff so you had to wait to do that. That was the only sucky part. Inside the gym it was soooooooooo burning hot you have no idea.haha

hahahaha. well they'll probably already be gone. But you have noooooooooo idea amanda. It's sometimes kind of hard going to my school coz you get so distracted by them. It's sooo amazinly insane. All my friends who dont go to my school but go to football games or events with me, they all say "OMG you have the hottest guys at your school. Like every single one are all good-looking."

I love my school. hot guys :das:. they play mika all the time. Best school on earth. And we have a gorgeous ocean view. :)

UGH!!! It's really not fair. The boys at my school are all "dude, it's like totally, yeah man do it!" The two boys who I'm really close friends with (and one of them is good looking) are both gay, so there goes my chance! Hahaha! The boys at my school are generally a) Ignorant b) Mean jerks c) Druggies d) Anti-social. WHY?!?!?!?!

My school is old, the bathrooms are gross, the seniors throw eggs at break every day, and it's stuck in a boring residential neighbourhood. Great...