Calling all Californians!

Mika3Maniac

hahah. no but the getting in part was horrible!! there was just a gargantuan clump of poeple and it all went out the the parking lot. everyone was trying to get into the tiny doors all at the same time and everyone was pushing and yelling. It took like 45 minutes or an hour to get in. It sucked. and at the door you had to show them your id, they would search your purse, and they would pat the guys down and then they had to check the girls for dress code violations and if your dress was too short you had to put on these shorts that they gave you and then you had to go to the line to get marked off from the list to get in and then they had a place where you could put your stuff so you had to wait to do that. That was the only sucky part. Inside the gym it was soooooooooo burning hot you have no idea.haha

now i feel like my hc was a bit better, i mean the music wasnt that loud, but theres no dresscode limit on our things and omfg, they had this special wrist band that we had to wear, omgosh its just too funny..ill put a picture up of it

KrustsPics422.jpg

i guess thats how stick figures freak dance..hahahhaha

lol it said "NO FREAKING: violaters will be removed"...but the ratio of people getting kicked out to people freaking was really about zero...and it took like an hour just for that to get in when it wasnt even used...

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha ha very funny. Dana Point must be full of lovely people who like Mika, unlike Newport Beach. I have actually forced 4 girls on my tennis team to listen to Mika and they like him...unfortunately there are not any boys who have been receptive to his music, that's another bad thing about the boys at my school, they have no taste in music or fashion.

Tomorrow I'm going to make it my mission to force the boy who sits in front of me in class to listen to Mika because he's always wearing Queen shirts...it just might be a successful mission.

:shocked: :shocked: :mf_lustslow:

Queen:wub2:

You must become friends with this boy.... :das:

now i feel like my hc was a bit better, i mean the music wasnt that loud, but theres no dresscode limit on our things and omfg, they had this special wrist band that we had to wear, omgosh its just too funny..ill put a picture up of it

KrustsPics422.jpg

i guess thats how stick figures freak dance..hahahhaha

lol it said "NO FREAKING: violaters will be removed"...but the ratio of people getting kicked out to people freaking was really about zero...and it took like an hour just for that to get in when it wasnt even used...

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

wow. that is funny ahhahaha

Ha ha ha very funny. Dana Point must be full of lovely people who like Mika, unlike Newport Beach. I have actually forced 4 girls on my tennis team to listen to Mika and they like him...unfortunately there are not any boys who have been receptive to his music, that's another bad thing about the boys at my school, they have no taste in music or fashion.

Tomorrow I'm going to make it my mission to force the boy who sits in front of me in class to listen to Mika because he's always wearing Queen shirts...it just might be a successful mission.

O yes Dana Point is quiitteeeeee lovely. In a jamba juice in dana point they played stuck in the middle :das:

haha OCTOBER 26TH COME FASTER!!!!!! :insane:

O yes Dana Point is quiitteeeeee lovely. In a jamba juice in dana point they played stuck in the middle :das:

haha OCTOBER 26TH COME FASTER!!!!!! :insane:

Rrrrrrr they never play Mika music in Newport!

Yessss October 26th will be epic!!! :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

How are we going to recognize each other?

OMG I am soooo angry right now at my tennis coach! He just make my best friend cry :thumbdown: He's such a jerk!

Rrrrrrr they never play Mika music in Newport!

Yessss October 26th will be epic!!! :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

How are we going to recognize each other?

OMG I am soooo angry right now at my tennis coach! He just make my best friend cry :thumbdown: He's such a jerk!

:shocked: omg thats horrible!!! What a jerk!!!

ummm we will recognize eachother by yelling "MIKA I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!"

or we can yell out 'CHICKEN!!!' haha.

it wont be hard. Im sure both of us will stand out. We can call eachother or sumthing. I dont even have your number!! PM it to me

:shocked: omg thats horrible!!! What a jerk!!!

ummm we will recognize eachother by yelling "MIKA I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!"

or we can yell out 'CHICKEN!!!' haha.

it wont be hard. Im sure both of us will stand out. We can call eachother or sumthing. I dont even have your number!! PM it to me

I KNOW! He's soooo evil! He's made me cry about 10 times in the last year! :sneaky2:

Hahaha I'll pm it to you right now. Then you can call me uhhh I guess when I'm on the bus? haha it will be funnnnyyy.:biggrin2:

I KNOW! He's soooo evil! He's made me cry about 10 times in the last year! :sneaky2:

Hahaha I'll pm it to you right now. Then you can call me uhhh I guess when I'm on the bus? haha it will be funnnnyyy.:biggrin2:

hahahah i knowwww

and ill start freaking out on the phone coz of your amazing accent :biggrin2:

im so excited!!!!!!!! hahah

OMG what a buttface!!!! he shouldnt treat his team like that :sneaky2: grrrrrr

hahahah i knowwww

and ill start freaking out on the phone coz of your amazing accent :biggrin2:

im so excited!!!!!!!! hahah

OMG what a buttface!!!! he shouldnt treat his team like that :sneaky2: grrrrrr

Hahahahahaha and I won't be able to hear you because every one on my team is soooo loud (well, a bus load of 20 girls HAS to be loud). Hehehe oh and you get to see our dreadful away uniforms which consist of an annoying tank top and a gross evil skirt. YAY!

Yeah, he is really weird. He stole my Mika cd and apparently he listens to it all the time and his favourite song is lollipop...:roftl:

guilt? im sorry you feel that way, it makes me feel low, what happened if you dont mind sharing...

If you've been on MFC you'll know haha. I started that "No offence to anyone..." thread which got VERY out of hand and hateful things were said so I made an apology thread and once again, hateful things were said. Both threads were closed. It wasn't even really me who said such terrible things, but it ignited other people to say mean things and I just feel like killing myself. (Obviously I won't but I just hate feeling guilty so much)

If you've been on MFC you'll know haha. I started that "No offence to anyone..." thread which got VERY out of hand and hateful things were said so I made an apology thread and once again, hateful things were said. Both threads were closed. It wasn't even really me who said such terrible things, but it ignited other people to say mean things and I just feel like killing myself. (Obviously I won't but I just hate feeling guilty so much)

oh yeah, that thread seemed pretty decent while i looked at it, i mean i guess i didnt keep up and i hate it when you try to make things right but it only gets WORse...at least you took the big person step to take responsibility for other peoples action...its ok

i just read the mika sexual intercourse mimic ish and i dont think its that big of deal, do you? i mean was taken aback but dont hate him for it, yenno?

Don't worry about it. I looked at the threads and all I saw you say was that you think that Mika's former backup singer was better suited to his style than his new singer. I haven't seen the new girl, so I can't really talk about that. But anyways, it seemed like other people were being mean, not you. So don't feel guilty, especially because it wasn't your fault that some people said mean things on the thread. Plus, you apologized, even though the other people should have, not you. Don't worry! :original:

oh yeah, that thread seemed pretty decent while i looked at it, i mean i guess i didnt keep up and i hate it when you try to make things right but it only gets WORse...at least you took the big person step to take responsibility for other peoples action...its ok

i just read the mika sexual intercourse mimic ish and i dont think its that big of deal, do you? i mean was taken aback but dont hate him for it, yenno?

Oh I saw that! About the bear "controversy". It's no big deal. I mean, his new tour isn't aimed at the 3 year olds anyways. I heard that it says something about "suitable for 14 and up" on the tickets. I would have been a bit disturbed had I been there with my mom, but it's all in good fun!

Oh I saw that! About the bear "controversy". It's no big deal. I mean, his new tour isn't aimed at the 3 year olds anyways. I heard that it says something about "suitable for 14 and up" on the tickets. I would have been a bit disturbed had I been there with my mom, but it's all in good fun!

parents should know too, since he does use inappropriate lang for little children sometimes, i mean it doesnt seem to be that big of a deal for us but again we are teenagers and i mean that type of comedy is actually pretty funny for us...

Don't worry about it. I looked at the threads and all I saw you say was that you think that Mika's former backup singer was better suited to his style than his new singer. I haven't seen the new girl, so I can't really talk about that. But anyways, it seemed like other people were being mean, not you. So don't feel guilty, especially because it wasn't your fault that some people said mean things on the thread. Plus, you apologized, even though the other people should have, not you. Don't worry! :original:

Well thanks, but I did start the thread, therefore I am partly responsible, am I not?

I thought thought that little skit thing was very funny. He can't always be "Hi I'm Mika, here's an apple for you Ms. Wilson" you know?

Well thanks, but I did start the thread, therefore I am partly responsible, am I not?

honestly i can totally see where your coming from, but the things said in those threads werent from you, and i you titled the thread NO OFFENCE..., that is reason enough not to feel guilty

and like amanda said, taking responsibility shows good judgment even though other people should have apologized for those words...idk if im at all helpful but being in that state of guilt sucks and i dont wish for anybody to be like that

Nahh don't worry about it. It's not like you're going to get into trouble or anything. Is there any way of deleting the threads, or do you just close them?

I thought thought that little skit thing was very funny. He can't always be "Hi I'm Mika, here's an apple for you Ms. Wilson" you know?

Yeah that skit was pretty funny, and I mean the ruse part lasted for about 15 seconds. And in the big crowd of people, I bet people didn't even notice it. It was pretty funny. Yeah, he lyrics aren't the most "family friendly" either haha.

honestly i can totally see where your coming from, but the things said in those threads werent from you, and i you titled the thread NO OFFENCE..., that is reason enough not to feel guilty

and like amanda said, taking responsibility shows good judgment even though other people should have apologized for those words...idk if im at all helpful but being in that state of guilt sucks and i dont wish for anybody to be like that

You're making me feel better : ]

But I will shoot myself if Mika or his band/Sara has read that, because since I was the one to start it it's sort of under my name - all fingers will automatically point at me. I just pray that Mika hasn't read it. I don't want him to hate me.

(We'll have to talk later, I have to sign off now, but thanks for trying to cheer me up:thumb_yello: )

You're making me feel better : ]

But I will shoot myself if Mika or his band/Sara has read that, because since I was the one to start it it's sort of under my name - all fingers will automatically point at me. I just pray that Mika hasn't read it. I don't want him to hate me.

(We'll have to talk later, I have to sign off now, but thanks for trying to cheer me up:thumb_yello: )

Hehe I'm glad to have cheered you up a bit. Honestly, it's nothing to worry about. Besides, Mika's probably too busy with his tour to check up on his friends at the MFC haha. By the time he mysteriously wanders through the forums again, your thread will have been long gone.

BYEBYE!!!