Calling all Californians!

Mika3Maniac

Hehe I'm glad to have cheered you up a bit. Honestly, it's nothing to worry about. Besides, Mika's probably too busy with his tour to check up on his friends at the MFC haha. By the time he mysteriously wanders through the forums again, your thread will have been long gone.

BYEBYE!!!

and im glad to have helped, lol its ok mika3maniac, you can take all teh credit, lol no im totally JP....hahahha so how was your day? mine was depressing:thumbdown:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're making me feel better : ]

But I will shoot myself if Mika or his band/Sara has read that, because since I was the one to start it it's sort of under my name - all fingers will automatically point at me. I just pray that Mika hasn't read it. I don't want him to hate me.

(We'll have to talk later, I have to sign off now, but thanks for trying to cheer me up:thumb_yello: )

ahhggghh nono!! It's not your fault!!! You had no intention of that happening when you made the thread, and im sure none of us knew that poeple would say some rude things. It's just sometimes some people on the mfc can be..... rude. haha. and you are NOT rude. Believe me, I've experienced unkind people on the mfc. Really nono, it's nothing to worry about! I've worried extra about things that dont really matter. It's just gonna make you feel queasy and gulity if you worry too much. You have noooooo reason whatsoever to be guilty!!! You just started the thread to show your opinion and didnt mean it to offend anyone. I love you!! Just think about when you met MIKA...

ahhhhhh

And he won't read it!! He's so busy now so he wont have time, and like amanda said, itll be long lost by the time he comes on. He still loves you!!! Don't worry!! how can someone not like you? seriously, i mean come on nono ;)

YEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

(????????????????)

for promise

Ski lifts and ice cones. ICE

:insane: *HUG* <333

and im glad to have helped, lol its ok mika3maniac, you can take all teh credit, lol no im totally JP....hahahha so how was your day? mine was depressing:thumbdown:

Ahahahaha whoa that was weird. My computer did that thing where the text doubles over...I don't know if that happens to anyone else. So where I saw "thank you" it had my name over it...It was weird, sorry haha.

i meant mika3maniac...lol i guess i thought amanda was her name, lol silly me

No my name is Amanda.

OK this is getting confusing now...I don't know why, I'm just getting really confused?

Urmmmmmmmmmmmm how is everyone?

I've never heard that song. I'm listening to "OMG I SHOULD BE STUDYING FOR MY HISTORY TEST"... :roftl:

well that song must read like a history book! lol idk what im trying to say

im listening to IM GETTING A C IN CALC! I HATE MY LIFE

well that song must read like a history book! lol idk what im trying to say

im listening to IM GETTING A C IN CALC! I HATE MY LIFE

Yes, the song is from the album "I HAVE TO GET AN A ON THIS TEST TO HAVE AN A IN AP US!".

Awww. That song is sad. But it's ok, my friend (10th grade at the time) and her sister (9th grade at the time) took that class and they are geniuses but they kept getting Fs on the tests but all of a sudden in November it started getting easy apparently. At least a C is equal to a B on your GPA.

LUCKY!!! I have that day this Thursday. School starts at 9 instead of 7 YAYYYYY!

omgosh i have an extended lunch on Thursday!!!! woot woot, and there is a reason, because our school got the highest API score with the District, yeeeeeeeeeah, ill be going off campus to IN_N_out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

LUCKY!!! I have that day this Thursday. School starts at 9 instead of 7 YAYYYYY!

:o

me too!!

it starts at 8:40 instead of 7:56!!!!!!!!

i dont know why but my school doesnt have even times. its never at _:50 or _:25. it always have to be a few numbers off of being even. lunch starts and 12:44 or sumthing. why not 45? gahh its annoying haha. but funny @ the same time. at least 8:40 is even

omgosh i have an extended lunch on Thursday!!!! woot woot, and there is a reason, because our school got the highest API score with the District, yeeeeeeeeeah, ill be going off campus to IN_N_out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

WOOO!!!

IN & OUT, IN & OUT, THAT'S WHAT OUR HAMBURGERS, ARE ALL ABOUT!!!!!

OWW!

in&out is amazing...

:o

me too!!

it starts at 8:40 instead of 7:56!!!!!!!!

i dont know why but my school doesnt have even times. its never at _:50 or _:25. it always have to be a few numbers off of being even. lunch starts and 12:44 or sumthing. why not 45? gahh its annoying haha. but funny @ the same time. at least 8:40 is even

I know, how weird...my school ends at 2:36...my sister's school ends at 3:01...like the 01 makes so much of a difference!

ahhggghh nono!! It's not your fault!!! You had no intention of that happening when you made the thread, and im sure none of us knew that poeple would say some rude things. It's just sometimes some people on the mfc can be..... rude. haha. and you are NOT rude. Believe me, I've experienced unkind people on the mfc. Really nono, it's nothing to worry about! I've worried extra about things that dont really matter. It's just gonna make you feel queasy and gulity if you worry too much. You have noooooo reason whatsoever to be guilty!!! You just started the thread to show your opinion and didnt mean it to offend anyone. I love you!! Just think about when you met MIKA...

ahhhhhh

And he won't read it!! He's so busy now so he wont have time, and like amanda said, itll be long lost by the time he comes on. He still loves you!!! Don't worry!! how can someone not like you? seriously, i mean come on nono ;)

YEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

(????????????????)

for promise

Ski lifts and ice cones. ICE

:insane: *HUG* <333

Awww V you're so nice to me:biggrin2:

I'm just scared if I ever get to meet Mika again he'll be like "You're that bitch you dissed my back up singer. I hate you, go away."

I really need to stop thinking hahaha.

Your post put a smile on my face so thank you.

.....ski lifts :lmao:......hitting that guy with ice :lmao:

Too good. We really need to hang out soon

<33