Calling all Californians!

Mika3Maniac

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww V you're so nice to me:biggrin2:

I'm just scared if I ever get to meet Mika again he'll be like "You're that bitch you dissed my back up singer. I hate you, go away."

I really need to stop thinking hahaha.

Your post put a smile on my face so thank you.

.....ski lifts :lmao:......hitting that guy with ice :lmao:

Too good. We really need to hang out soon

<33

aww your welcome!!

my pleasure

:lmao: :lmao:

woww. we have to hang out soon. ;)

psst, dont worry about it. He won't have a clue about the thread. It's already gone ;)

Love you!

Hello my California gals!

What's up tonight?

Today was good...kinda cold here tonight...

heyyy!! nothing is up. I just took a like 2 hour nap. It was niiiccee :naughty:

And im excited cuz tomorrow i have the class with the guy i really like!!!!!! so im gonna see him!!! and i have a good feeling!!! I can feel it!!!!! :naughty::blush-anim-cl:

you?

And im excited cuz tomorrow i have the class with the guy i really like!!!!!! so im gonna see him!!! and i have a good feeling!!! I can feel it!!!!! :naughty::blush-anim-cl:

you?

omgosh, i love the excitement before those feelings and getting all jittery:biggrin2:

you?

aww...thats always so exciting...

nothing too noteworthy today....school, rehearsal, big history test tomorrow that i should be studying for...

you?

Ooo the guy you told me about? :das:

I took a 3 hour nap hahaha. Feels good.

omgosh, i love the excitement before those feelings and getting all jittery:biggrin2:

*sigh* i know!!

Ooo the guy you told me about? :das:

I took a 3 hour nap hahaha. Feels good.

:blush-anim-cl:

yeah. But it didnt turn out as good a day as i wanted it to be. I went to class and he was there and I went to talk to my friend who sits next-ish to him. He looked at me a few times i think :blush-anim-cl: at least i think he did. i couldve imagined it... haha

And i spent most of the period just peeking looks at him. And later i found out where he eats lunch, and it turns out its at the sammmee exact spot that i sat last year. WHY DID I HAVE TO START EATING SOMEWHERE ELSE!!! gahh!! but at least i have friends that sit near him, so i can just go say hi to them and he'll be like right there. But he sits with a group of girls :sneaky2: :sneaky2: i got so pissed!!!!!!!!!!!! Just seeing him talking to other girls makes me soo angry and mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 GAHH!!

and i want to talk to him but i know ill humilate myself and im also way too shy and i wouldnt know what to say!!! I like him a lot tho!!! I hate it haha. its just so suspensful. why do i have to like him and not know if he likes me back!? i barely even know him!!!! GAHH!! :badmood:

la la la

*skips around*

I don't know why I'm so happy...I just feel good today!

Hahaha that's good!

I'm happy also because school starts at 9 tomorrow!

AHHH I just got back from school...how lame is that?!?! But I did listen to LICM for 1 hour and 30 minutes on the bus! :thumb_yello:

Hahaha that's good!

I'm happy also because school starts at 9 tomorrow!

AHHH I just got back from school...how lame is that?!?! But I did listen to LICM for 1 hour and 30 minutes on the bus! :thumb_yello:

I had that on tuesday...soo nice...

Always good for more Mika time...I'm at school until 5 every day for drama rehearsal...

I had that on tuesday...soo nice...

Always good for more Mika time...I'm at school until 5 every day for drama rehearsal...

YES I AM SO EXCITED!!!

Yeah, we had a tennis match in a city about 45 minutes away so my friend and I shared headphones while we waved at people driving by...It was fun!

Drama rehearsal must take up a lot of time. My friends are always at school till about 5 also.

*sigh* i know!!

yeah. But it didnt turn out as good a day as i wanted it to be. I went to class and he was there and I went to talk to my friend who sits next-ish to him. He looked at me a few times i think :blush-anim-cl: at least i think he did. i couldve imagined it... haha

And i spent most of the period just peeking looks at him. And later i found out where he eats lunch, and it turns out its at the sammmee exact spot that i sat last year. WHY DID I HAVE TO START EATING SOMEWHERE ELSE!!! gahh!! but at least i have friends that sit near him, so i can just go say hi to them and he'll be like right there. But he sits with a group of girls :sneaky2: :sneaky2: i got so pissed!!!!!!!!!!!! Just seeing him talking to other girls makes me soo angry and mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 GAHH!!

and i want to talk to him but i know ill humilate myself and im also way too shy and i wouldnt know what to say!!! I like him a lot tho!!! I hate it haha. its just so suspensful. why do i have to like him and not know if he likes me back!? i barely even know him!!!! GAHH!! :badmood:

V go talk to him!!! He sits right by you; pretend you don't understand something and ask him. Or ask to borrow something from him. Just get the converrsation started woman! He so likes you.....lookin' at you and such:wink2:

Just be brave:thumb_yello:

YES I AM SO EXCITED!!!

Yeah, we had a tennis match in a city about 45 minutes away so my friend and I shared headphones while we waved at people driving by...It was fun!

Drama rehearsal must take up a lot of time. My friends are always at school till about 5 also.

I love doing that, I'll just randomly shove my earphones into people's ears i'm sitting by when i listen to Mika...thankfully, I usually get a positive response...doing that helped me get my friend hooked too!...

Yeah, but i love drama..we're all crazy!:biggrin2:

I love doing that, I'll just randomly shove my earphones into people's ears i'm sitting by when i listen to Mika...thankfully, I usually get a positive response...doing that helped me get my friend hooked too!...

Hahah I know me too.

The other day I asked my friend who's in dance "Can you do a dance to a Mika song?" and I made her listen to "Love Today" and she said "yes probably"! I'm so excited! I hope she will because if she does that means she can perform it at the Dance festival thingy at our school which a lot-ish of people will be at and will get to hear Mika!

Yes, my friend now likes Mika!!!

I love drama also, because like all of my friends are involved in the school musicals. But unfortunately I couldn't sign up for Drama because it's when tennis is. :thumbdown:

Yes, my friend now likes Mika!!!

I love drama also, because like all of my friends are involved in the school musicals. But unfortunately I couldn't sign up for Drama because it's when tennis is. :thumbdown:

that's the same issue with some of my friends too...

hopefully you can do a production later this year!:bleh:

Hahah I know me too.

The other day I asked my friend who's in dance "Can you do a dance to a Mika song?" and I made her listen to "Love Today" and she said "yes probably"! I'm so excited! I hope she will because if she does that means she can perform it at the Dance festival thingy at our school which a lot-ish of people will be at and will get to hear Mika!

That would be amazing! I need to do that sometime...I told my friend we should dance to Mika for a school talent show...she said maybe...

then again, i'm no professional dancer, but it could be fun!

That would be amazing! I need to do that sometime...I told my friend we should dance to Mika for a school talent show...she said maybe...

then again, i'm no professional dancer, but it could be fun!

You should! And then film it! haha

(This is coming from someone who would never do that hahahah :naughty:)

V go talk to him!!! He sits right by you; pretend you don't understand something and ask him. Or ask to borrow something from him. Just get the converrsation started woman! He so likes you.....lookin' at you and such:wink2:

Just be brave:thumb_yello:

noooo. :blush-anim-cl: youre making me all giggly and jumpy right now :blush-anim-cl:

ill try...

But it's history!! Do i ask "uhh so do you know why the French started the French Revolution?" and then i would sound stupid coz we've went over that like 10 times....

ill just ask to maybe borrow something. but he sits 2 seats away from me, so it would be weird if i asked from him, coz why not just someone next to me. or i dont know... ahh! i think im just overthinking it too much. I think too much. I just have to not think and just do it. Go with what comes naturally.

But youre right!!! i need to be brave!!!!!

gracias chica ;) love you :insane:

im not sure he likes me though... i have doubts...

I'm OK! School has all of a sudden become reaaaally hard and stuff but other than that I'm doing well.

How are you???

(9 days left until I come to Dana Hillsssss!!!)

WOOo!! 9 DAYS!!!! haha that day is gonna be historical for some reason.

I'm okay!/ good! oo i hope youre doing good in school! im sure it'll probably get easier ;)

noooo. :blush-anim-cl: youre making me all giggly and jumpy right now :blush-anim-cl:

ill try...

But it's history!! Do i ask "uhh so do you know why the French started the French Revolution?" and then i would sound stupid coz we've went over that like 10 times....

ill just ask to maybe borrow something. but he sits 2 seats away from me, so it would be weird if i asked from him, coz why not just someone next to me. or i dont know... ahh! i think im just overthinking it too much. I think too much. I just have to not think and just do it. Go with what comes naturally.

But youre right!!! i need to be brave!!!!!

gracias chica ;) love you :insane:

im not sure he likes me though... i have doubts...

Just say out loud "Does anyone have a ______?" and if he offers you one or something then he likes you. (????) hahahaha

Thats my experiment. Go for it.:thumb_yello: