Calling all Californians!

Mika3Maniac

2 MILES!? that should be illegal!! omg! your coach is horrible! i would die!! uhhhhgggg! the ash + smoke in your lungs!!!

yeah but we sort of want to get out of the house haha. But we've have to drive like an hour to get away from the smoke :thumbdown:

poor san diego!!! They say the situation has gotten muchhh worse :(

i feel soo bad for the people there...

I really hate my coach.

Yeah I think the only way to escape the smoke is to go over to Catalina Island. I don't think I'll be leaving my house for the rest of the day! Because I'm so paranoid, I've already put my prized possessions into a bag even though my mum keeps telling me that 1) we are now at least 15 miles away from any big fire 2) Our neighbourhood has fire retardant plants. But I'm really paranoid so yeah ahaha. I know I'll be fine though.

Yeah the San Diego fires are in neighbourhoods! It's really scary.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMGOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just got home from the evacuation center, actually we were in a hotel near the evac center and ahhhh, scary, so yeah i was scared because our town was called for a mandatory evacuation and we got out like 6am yesterday and just came bak, it was the scariest day of my life, i was literally living in the fear of my home burning down but everything is alright now and i came bak and no school for a week...so how are all my other southern californians doing?

oh yeah, there were so many charger players in the hotel that i was staying at, so i met most of them

OMGOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just got home from the evacuation center, actually we were in a hotel near the evac center and ahhhh, scary, so yeah i was scared because our town was called for a mandatory evacuation and we got out like 6am yesterday and just came bak, it was the scariest day of my life, i was literally living in the fear of my home burning down but everything is alright now and i came bak and no school for a week...so how are all my other southern californians doing?

oh yeah, there were so many charger players in the hotel that i was staying at, so i met most of them

OHMYGOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sooo sorry you had to go through that! That must have been really scary. Did you have to take things with you when you evacuated, or did you just have to leave immediately? And are all of the houses in your neighbourhood ok? OMG I feel sooo bad for you! I was laying on my bed today thinking to myself how awful it would be if the fires come any closer to where I live. Awwww. I am so glad that everything's ok now! At least you have a week to settle in and begin to get into a normal routine again.

YIKES! I'm sooo glad you're ok though and that your house is ok. :hugs:

OMG!!! thats so scary!!! I'm so glad you're okayy!!!! And your house and your family and neighborhood and ahhhh!! Im so glad youre okay!!! That's so scary!!!! *bear hug*!!! :flowers2:

awwwwwwwwwww, thanks everybody, i feel so relieved now, i mean the shock is over with, but one of my friends' house in rancho bernardo burned down and they had to run out of it, i feel so sad for their loss, i mean i couldnt imagine the position that i would be put in if i was them, my whole neighborhood is fine adn everything is going smoothly now...do you guys have school this week?

awwwwwwwwwww, thanks everybody, i feel so relieved now, i mean the shock is over with, but one of my friends' house in rancho bernardo burned down and they had to run out of it, i feel so sad for their loss, i mean i couldnt imagine the position that i would be put in if i was them, my whole neighborhood is fine adn everything is going smoothly now...do you guys have school this week?

Oh man, I'm so sorry to hear that. Give you friend my best wishes. I have school. They could care less. Bastards...

oh no that's so sad! I can't imagine how it would be to lose your home...

She and everyone else who've lost their home have my sympathies and hopes for them...

yes, i do have school :sneaky2::thumbdown:

dangit, are you kidding me? i was thinking that if all of us didnt have school this week, we couldve met up to do something, wait thats would be hard because im stuck down here,nvm...well i guess we could do something sooon

dangit, are you kidding me? i was thinking that if all of us didnt have school this week, we couldve met up to do something, wait thats would be hard because im stuck down here,nvm...well i guess we could do something sooon

I hate school.

haha

I don't know about y'alls but I still ant to get together during winter break. I would want to see you guys sooner, but I think winter break is most conveniant

I hate school.

haha

I don't know about y'alls but I still ant to get together during winter break. I would want to see you guys sooner, but I think winter break is most conveniant

psschhh we are gonna all hang out soon FOR SURE! we need to! That'll be SO FUN!!! The spectrum? Nono would need a ride though... She's sorta far from it...

psschhh we are gonna all hang out soon FOR SURE! we need to! That'll be SO FUN!!! The spectrum? Nono would need a ride though... She's sorta far from it...

As usual.....haha. Do you know if the subway goes there?

yeah, well i guess spring breaks are always different weeks so it would be hard to meet up then, but what about memorial day weekend? i mean its like right at the end of school so i think it could work out?

yeah, well i guess spring breaks are always different weeks so it would be hard to meet up then, but what about memorial day weekend? i mean its like right at the end of school so i think it could work out?

Winter break is before spring break though:blink:

oh, id love to get together, but my mom is all internet paranoid, and shed never let me...

i can't wait until college, when i can finally do what i want when i wnat...

Aww man. Seriously? There's no way of convincing her we are all safe, non-60 year old predators?

Aww man. Seriously? There's no way of convincing her we are all safe, non-60 year old predators?

:roftl: :roftl:

haha.....no...

I'm lucky she even lets me on the forums...

You'd probably have to have your parents meet mine....full background check, DNA analysis, fingerprints....:biggrin2:

haha.....no...

You'd probably have to have your parents meet mine....full background check, DNA analysis, fingerprints....:biggrin2:

:shocked:

haha i bet its not that bad. Maybe once she sees us, maybe it'll be fine.

I know nono and i know that she's not a 60 year old predator, and she knows im not either. And i'm about to meet Amanda on friday!!!!! so i'll know her too!! So it'll be fine! But I understand. I hope we can alll go though!!!!

haha.....no...

omgosh welcome to my life, everytime i make a new friend my parents want to meet them before i can hang out with them, its so annoying...if i ever have a boyfriend, they will be the last to know, more like they will NEVER know:cool: