Calling all Californians!

Mika3Maniac

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i know YAAYY! haha. i loved today.. the weather was AMAZING!

so how is everyone?

so im thinking of being a person in a black and white photograph for halloween. Like from the 40's or 50's. I'm so excited! ;)

That'll be a fun costume!!! I'm being "static cling" so I'm wearing all black and sticking socks on me :roftl:

That'll be a fun costume!!! I'm being "static cling" so I'm wearing all black and sticking socks on me :roftl:

haha niccee! I also might dress up in old fashioned clothes and get some fake crows and birds and put em in my hair and on my shoulders, and put blood on my face and legs, and I'll be the lady from "The Birds". :roftl:

or ill go as MIKA. :naughty: or masquerade :)

I dont know haha. i wanna have something really funny. Like i can go as Igor (from young frankenstein. OMG or i just thought of frau blucher!!!! hahahah!!!)

haha niccee! I also might dress up in old fashioned clothes and get some fake crows and birds and put em in my hair and on my shoulders, and put blood on my face and legs, and I'll be the lady from "The Birds". :roftl:

or ill go as MIKA. :naughty: or masquerade :)

I dont know haha. i wanna have something really funny. Like i can go as Igor (from young frankenstein. OMG or i just thought of frau blucher!!!! hahahah!!!)

You better decide soon! Halloween is on wednesday...

Just go as Mika:wink2:

:bleh: but then no one will know who i am!!!! i dont know...

how's your lollipop girl costume going hmm?

No one ever knows who I am on Halloween, I love it:biggrin2:

Its going pretty good. My sisters lost the pink shirt they bought that they were going to sew to the skirt, so they have to buy another one and they'll bring me my costume on wednesday. I have to say, the skirt came out pretty good

No one ever knows who I am on Halloween, I love it:biggrin2:

Its going pretty good. My sisters lost the pink shirt they bought that they were going to sew to the skirt, so they have to buy another one and they'll bring me my costume on wednesday. I have to say, the skirt came out pretty good

LUCKY, at least you guys get to go halloween-ing? lol wait no TRICK OR TREATING, hahahaha...i have to work:thumbdown: but im happy that it rained today, ayayayayya

Woooot I'm back! While I was kayaking, my friend and I planned out who we're going to ask to Winter Formal haha. And we started singing Billy Brown when the others sang Row Row Row your Boat. Haha it was funnn :)

hhahahaha, dude billy brown is sucha better song to sing while kayaking than row row row your boat...lol

so when is your winter formal?

Woooot I'm back! While I was kayaking, my friend and I planned out who we're going to ask to Winter Formal haha. And we started singing Billy Brown when the others sang Row Row Row your Boat. Haha it was funnn :)

haha! that sounds sooo fun! So who are you gonna ask?? :das:

What are you doing on halloween? Oh and we're making plans for this weekend. Just wanted to let you know that :bleh:

Hey lovelies!

We got a thunderstorm today...its still pretty dark and windy...

How's everyone doing?

rain over fire ANY day...lol

california weather = CRAZY

im doing pretty good? not much going on today, actually it was my first day back at school since the fires...

how has this day been for you?

rain over fire ANY day...lol

california weather = CRAZY

im doing pretty good? not much going on today, actually it was my first day back at school since the fires...

how has this day been for you?

oh man...I'm glad you're OK...

I'm very well...my history test was cruel though...half of the questions weren't even in our book or the lectures...so random...hopefully he'll cancel the questions out...

oh man...I'm glad you're OK...

I'm very well...my history test was cruel though...half of the questions weren't even in our book or the lectures...so random...hopefully he'll cancel the questions out...

seriously, i hate it when that happens, you study hard for the quiz/test but whatever you studied turns out to be not on the test, lol

im am soooooooooo excited right now HEROES comes on in like well a coupla hours, but monday night is filled with so many heroes!

seriously, i hate it when that happens, you study hard for the quiz/test but whatever you studied turns out to be not on the test, lol

im am soooooooooo excited right now HEROES comes on in like well a coupla hours, but monday night is filled with so many heroes!

I've never seen that show...

im watching the packers game right now...I'm from Wisconsin, so I'm a cheeshead all the way...

then dancing with the stars...

I've never seen that show...

im watching the packers game right now...I'm from Wisconsin, so I'm a cheeshead all the way...

then dancing with the stars...

lol, heroes is BEAUTIFUL if your into sci-fi ish i guess? idk what kind of things you should be into to like the show, lol my mom watches dancing with the stars, the only person i like this season is that cheetah chick...have u noticed that a girl hasnt won the competition since the first season?

lol, heroes is BEAUTIFUL if your into sci-fi ish i guess? idk what kind of things you should be into to like the show, lol my mom watches dancing with the stars, the only person i like this season is that cheetah chick...have u noticed that a girl hasnt won the competition since the first season?

oh sabrina...she's awesome...

yeah a girl hasn't won....but I LOVED Apolo, and was so happy he won last year:wub2:

I gotta go shower now...see ya later!