Calling all Californians!

Mika3Maniac

*bump*

How's everyone doing on Friday?

I'm just happy this week is over...it dragged on for me...

hey!! Today was good! I had no school!! YAY!

How was your day? Whats up?

I feel like going to Disneyland. :(

No actually, I feel like going to a club and dancing till I can't dance no more :naughty:

what do you feel like doing? huhh? huh?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey!! Today was good! I had no school!! YAY!

How was your day? Whats up?

I feel like going to Disneyland. :(

No actually, I feel like going to a club and dancing till I can't dance no more :naughty:

Lucky...i still had school

Ooh! I'll come with!:thumb_yello:

We'll hijack the DJ stand and play Mika all night long!:bleh:

Lucky...i still had school

Ooh! I'll come with!:thumb_yello:

We'll hijack the DJ stand and play Mika all night long!:bleh:

hehehehehe. ohhh yeahhh :naughty:

LOL ill totally be there!:thumb_yello:

so what are you guys doing for the weekend?

mmm i dont know haha. We have to get together soon! :shocked: We should all get together and watch the MIKA DVD when it comes out!! You can all come to my house or something and watch it there! haha. a MIKA PARTY!! wooo!

Can you rent out a movie theater? Because we should. And we can watch it in big screen. Like a MIKA concert. amazing. :mf_rosetinted:

hehehehehe. ohhh yeahhh :naughty:

mmm i dont know haha. We have to get together soon! :shocked: We should all get together and watch the MIKA DVD when it comes out!! You can all come to my house or something and watch it there! haha. a MIKA PARTY!! wooo!

Can you rent out a movie theater? Because we should. And we can watch it in big screen. Like a MIKA concert. amazing. :mf_rosetinted:

Oh that would be so way cool!!

We'd watch it like ten times and get up and dance and sing along like we're on stage with him!:bleh:

I think you can rent out a movie theater....probably wouldn't let us though:sneaky2:

Oh that would be so way cool!!

We'd watch it like ten times and get up and dance and sing along like we're on stage with him!:bleh:

I think you can rent out a movie theater....probably wouldn't let us though:sneaky2:

haha. For what, like 6 people? haha. But we'd have a whole movie theater to ourselves and have a MIKA party!! And we'll invite random people who will enjoy the amazing-ness with us :das:

But we should seriously get together and watch the DVD when it comes out! i'm willing to have it at my house!

haha. For what, like 6 people? haha. But we'd have a whole movie theater to ourselves and have a MIKA party!! And we'll invite random people who will enjoy the amazing-ness with us :das:

But we should seriously get together and watch the DVD when it comes out! i'm willing to have it at my house!

That would be so awesome!!!!

whoa haha. that's... a lot.

I'm pretty sure my parent's will let me! And they probably won't want to listen to us screaming and dying over and over again, so they'll probably leave. haha. I'm pretty sure they've had enough of my mika obsessed-ness.

haha!

my parents are probably sick of me too...

My sister's sick of my Mika loving...:bleh:

haha. Yeah my sister pretty much hates him now. And she's the one who liked GK first!! I always do that to people haha. I play it soo much that eventually, they hate it. muaahahaha

diabolical...

My sister likes Mika, but she says I'm dumb and ridiculous and obsessed, so she took him off her iPod...

I gotta go now, Mom said i have to leave at 11...

Good night all!:biggrin2: