Calling all Californians!

Mika3Maniac

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh. I don't hahaha. I used to throw up all the time because I get terrible nerves so I guess I'm used to it haha

well im not scared of myself throwing up, but when someone in my family throws up, I start panicing becuase I worry too much. And I used to start crying when someone in my family threw up haha. It was very inconvenient, because my mom and my sister have weak stomachs. I just worry to much about them :bleh:

well im not scared of myself throwing up, but when someone in my family throws up, I start panicing becuase I worry too much. And I used to start crying when someone in my family threw up haha. It was very inconvenient, because my mom and my sister have weak stomachs. I just worry to much about them :bleh:

Hahahaha you'd start crying, how sweet... (????) :confused:

:lmao:

Aww...

I always worry too...

Yeah I have a phobia of vomiting. Even the word makes me feel ill! It's really scary. Whenever I'm watching tv or a movie and someone starts coughing, or if their in an airplane or something I look away just in case they vomit. I'm dead scared of it, I find it gross, but I'm actually scared of it also. I have no idea why!

really? Nooo i'm pretty sure it's the 11th :bleh:

Oh and btw we just bought a huuggee HD plasma screen TV for the living room, so we'll watch it on that TV. It'll be magnified and like we're there :naughty:

Nope, the 13th. And the 12th in the UK...i think. DVDs are usually released on tuedays so yeah

ahh ok. i see i was mistaken. :wink2:

well, we can get together on the next weekend then!

how are you?

Like anyone will take me hahaha

I'm good. I saw "Joe Strummer: The Future Is Unwritten" (its a documentary about Joe Strummer form The Clash) with my friends Danielle and Danielle.

How are you?

Like anyone will take me hahaha

I'm good. I saw "Joe Strummer: The Future Is Unwritten" (its a documentary about Joe Strummer form The Clash) with my friends Danielle and Danielle.

How are you?

yeah same here, so ill buy it and watch it on my own, lol its ok ill be on this forum with you FmBm and we can watch it together :thumb_yello:

so my dad and i were talking and out of the blue he said, if you want ill try to get mika to play at your grad partaay and i just looked at him like :shocked: :shocked: SERIOUSLY!!!! but the he said, YEAH RIGHT in your dreams and then my excitement was gone :thumbdown:

what a big meanie poo

yeah same here, so ill buy it and watch it on my own, lol its ok ill be on this forum with you FmBm and we can watch it together :thumb_yello:

so my dad and i were talking and out of the blue he said, if you want ill try to get mika to play at your grad partaay and i just looked at him like :shocked: :shocked: SERIOUSLY!!!! but the he said, YEAH RIGHT in your dreams and then my excitement was gone :thumbdown:

what a big meanie poo

We'll be like "On 3 press play.....1....2.....3......oh my god this is amazing!!!"

hahahah

Ahhh thats so cruel of your dad:thumbdown: haha

We'll be like "On 3 press play.....1....2.....3......oh my god this is amazing!!!"

hahahah

Ahhh thats so cruel of your dad:thumbdown: haha

but now its got me dreaming and hopefully thinking that it can be possible if i save up money like crazy and NEVER spend a single penny, but im also thinking that how much money can i save up? lol, its a looong shot, why am i even hoping?

Hello!

*sighs* I don't feel like going to school tomorrow...:thumbdown:

Thanks for reminding me :sneaky2::naughty: haha

II'm actually not that mad about school tomorrow because its that much closer to ______________.

Fill in the blank haha