Calling all Californians!

Mika3Maniac

seriously! lol well how has the day been for everybody?!? i want friday like RIGHT NOW....

and omgosh November17= Hellogoodbye and YoungLove concert at SOMA...i cant waittttttt ahhhhhhhhhhhh:punk:

That concert will be funnnnn!!!

heeeyyy! im goooood! and you!? i havent talked to you guys in a while!! ♥

so wats up?

I know! I haven't been able to go on the internet much because I've had sooo much tennis and homework. But I didn't have tennis today so i have free time yayyy!!!!!!!

how are yah?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah it has been cloudy all day :(

if i want cloudy ill go to a east coast state, but hey im in california, where the sun is supposed to shine like every single day...lol isnt it weird that the fires were one week adn then the next its all cloudy and cold...

if i want cloudy ill go to a east coast state, but hey im in california, where the sun is supposed to shine like every single day...lol isnt it weird that the fires were one week adn then the next its all cloudy and cold...

Yeah I know!!! My goodness, we don't live in Maine!!! Hahaha.

I am soooo cold right now! I can't feel my feet, because my mom left all the windows in my house open :naughty:

I am soooo cold right now! I can't feel my feet, because my mom left all the windows in my house open :naughty:

i know, my mother did the same thing too, but thats because she's cooking and doesnt like all the smell of dinner cooking in the house...lol, i have about a coupla layers on and a blankey too...i think i would be frost bitten if i was on the east coast right now

I used to live in Wisconsin and Connecticut, which is veeeeeeeery cold in the winter...

So the weather is really nice for me here!

I love how I don't have to go to school in a jacket yet, and I haven't eaten lunch inside since school started!

I'm obsessed with coats. :blush-anim-cl: I'm always soooo warm haha

I have four coats, but I make it look like I have more since I make lots of different outfits and mix and match and stuff. People know me by my coats. :naughty:

but it kind of sucks, since, living here in california, the weather isnt exactly coat weather. So when its hot, i'm just burning up in my coat :thumbdown:

but i tend to try to not wear it when its hot. :)

that was random. haha

so how was everyones day!? We need to get together some time next week for the..... DVD!!!!!!! haha

I'm obsessed with coats. :blush-anim-cl: I'm always soooo warm haha

I have four coats, but I make it look like I have more since I make lots of different outfits and mix and match and stuff. People know me by my coats. :naughty:

but it kind of sucks, since, living here in california, the weather isnt exactly coat weather. So when its hot, i'm just burning up in my coat :thumbdown:

but i tend to try to not wear it when its hot. :)

that was random. haha

so how was everyones day!? We need to get together some time next week for the..... DVD!!!!!!! haha

I love coats too!:thumb_yello:

I have an adorable blue wool one...

I wish I could come, but we're moving to my new house that weekend...so I'm going to be moving crud and unpacking...That also means no internet in the process...I'll have to set it up right away!!:blink::bleh:

I love coats too!:thumb_yello:

I have an adorable blue wool one...

I wish I could come, but we're moving to my new house that weekend...so I'm going to be moving crud and unpacking...That also means no internet in the process...I'll have to set it up right away!!:blink::bleh:

aww no! Well, we'll arrange it for when EVERYONE can come!!! And we can watch the DVD like 5 times, and then go out to laguna beach for gelato (and it's the most delicously amazing gelato/frozen dessert you'll ever have in your life) and theres a thrift store there that has tons of suspenders :naughty:

:shocked: omg i hope you get the internet up fast!!!

aww no! Well, we'll arrange it for when EVERYONE can come!!! And we can watch the DVD like 5 times, and then go out to laguna beach for gelato (and it's the most delicously amazing gelato/frozen dessert you'll ever have in your life) and theres a thrift store there that has tons of suspenders :naughty:

1.) yes, totally, we need to watch that baby!:thumb_yello:

2.) I love gelato...have you ever had authentic Italian gelato...I ate it all the time in Italy:wub2:

3.) Yay thrift stores and suspenders! (i really need some!):naughty:

4.) I will be as fast as i can w/ the internet...or I may die in withdrawal...

I wanna go to that thrift store!!! Hahaha.

1.) yes, totally, we need to watch that baby!:thumb_yello:

2.) I love gelato...have you ever had authentic Italian gelato...I ate it all the time in Italy:wub2:

3.) Yay thrift stores and suspenders! (i really need some!):naughty:

4.) I will be as fast as i can w/ the internet...or I may die in withdrawal...

gelato is amazing :naughty:

you went to italy!? :shocked: lucky...

I wanna go to that thrift store!!! Hahaha.

haha. have you heard of it!? Tippecanoes?

No I haven't heard of it but that's a really funny name. Named for Prez. Andrew Jackson??? hahaha jk jk jk history class has taken over my mind!

There is a really good gelato place in Huntington Beach. Forgot what it's called but me gusta!

yum gelato...

yeah...two years ago, I went with People to People Student Ambassadors...I also went to France and Greece...it was AMAZING!!:biggrin2:

Tippecanoe? Oh god....not more US history reminders...:blink::bleh:

We're talking about the Battle of Tippecanoe around now in my AP Us history class...

yum gelato...

yeah...two years ago, I went with People to People Student Ambassadors...I also went to France and Greece...it was AMAZING!!:biggrin2:

We're talking about the Battle of Tippecanoe around now in my AP Us history class...

Yeah I'm in AP US also! We're learning about Jackson right now (Old Tippecanoe and Tyler too!) or whatever hahahaha. I really zone out in history class :bleh:

I know...

*rolls on floor sucking thumb* Its taking over my life...I can't even escape it on the MFC!!!:bleh::roftl::naughty:

Ahhhh sorry about that! I really dislike history, so it's the class I study the least for. So I was just excited that I could relate something to history for once :roftl:

My history teacher is C R A Z Y !

I know...

*rolls on floor sucking thumb* Its taking over my life...I can't even escape it on the MFC!!! :naughty:

haha. well luckily, i am taking no ap classes this year. But probably next year, or the year after that...

yum gelato...

:shocked: LUCKY!!

hey guys, I'm gonna be a certified scuba diver!!! :mf_boff:

Ahhhh sorry about that! I really dislike history, so it's the class I study the least for. So I was just excited that I could relate something to history for once :roftl:

My history teacher is C R A Z Y !

Mine too...:blink::bleh: He's an interesting guy my history teacher...

But I do like history...I'm one of maybe ten people getting an A...

haha. well luckily, i am taking no ap classes this year. But probably next year, or the year after that...

:shocked: LUCKY!!

hey guys, I'm gonna be a certified scuba diver!!! :mf_boff:

AP classes are soooo much fun!!! *sarcastic grin*.

Hahhaa

Really??? That's so cool! Where are you going to scuba dive?

AP classes are soooo much fun!!! *sarcastic grin*.

Hahhaa

Really??? That's so cool! Where are you going to scuba dive?

Yay for AP's! (not) *runs outside and shoots textbook*:naughty: :naughty:

Ooh, I've never scuba dove before...how much fun is that!

Our thread has now hit 1000 posts!!