Calling all Californians!

Mika3Maniac

Mine too...:blink::bleh: He's an interesting guy my history teacher...

But I do like history...I'm one of maybe ten people getting an A...

Haha my history teacher makes our powerpoints really weird. The title of the American Revolution powerpoint was "When we like freakin killed the Brits". No joke, that's a direct quote. Hahaha.

You have an A?!?!?! HOW!!! I think 2 people in each period have A's. And there are only 3 periods. I have an 88.4% hhehehehe.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

AP classes are soooo much fun!!! *sarcastic grin*.

Hahhaa

Really??? That's so cool! Where are you going to scuba dive?

haha. of course they are!!! :bleh:

theres this one program at my school where instead of doing your PE class, these instructors come to school, and if you want, you can sign up for the scuba class! And its 4 weeks long, and it's in our pool, and they teach you everything to do with scuba! And you breathe underwater with the gear and stuff! And at the end of the 4 weeks you can go to the beach and scuba witht them and become a certified scuba diver! And once youre certified, you can scuba dive anywhere in the world for the rest of you life, no matter how old you are. :naughty:

Haha my history teacher makes our powerpoints really weird. The title of the American Revolution powerpoint was "When we like freakin killed the Brits". No joke, that's a direct quote. Hahaha.

You have an A?!?!?! HOW!!! I think 2 people in each period have A's. And there are only 3 periods. I have an 88.4% hhehehehe.

Oh yeah...mine does that too...he says crazy things like that...

I study a lot for the evil textbook tests and I get 100% on all the essays...he likes me and my essays...

aww no! Well, we'll arrange it for when EVERYONE can come!!! And we can watch the DVD like 5 times, and then go out to laguna beach for gelato (and it's the most delicously amazing gelato/frozen dessert you'll ever have in your life) and theres a thrift store there that has tons of suspenders :naughty:

:shocked: omg i hope you get the internet up fast!!!

ill be there through web cam when you guys watch The DVD :biggrin2:

its sorta like being there in spirit, technologically :thumb_yello:

aww why can't you come though?

well my parents would be over the top worried if they knew that i would be going to hang out with people i met online and then driving all the way out there will be harder to convince them about and im positive that they wont let a 17yr old drive herself out to OC just to hang out with awesome friends by herself and they wouldnt want to come either so no way possible and san diego is too far away...just wait one more year and ill be in college in Irvine (hopefully) and like i can hang out all the time:thumb_yello:

all in all, OVERPROTECTIVE is the correct word here...but webcam works too:thumb_yello: now i gotta go n buy one, lol

Hello my lovely ladies!

How's everyone today?

I'm having a very good day...rehearsal went well....and NO HOMEWORK!!! *dances around room*:biggrin2:

No homework??? WHAT???

I just got back from tennis practice and I have to so a silly history project about German and Irish immigration to America. :thumbdown:

No homework??? WHAT???

I just got back from tennis practice and I have to so a silly history project about German and Irish immigration to America. :thumbdown:

Hee hee...:naughty:

I did it during rehearsal...

See...in our US history class its lectures and notes and tests...no homework or projects...

Hee hee...:naughty:

I did it during rehearsal...

See...in our US history class its lectures and notes and tests...no homework or projects...

aww lucky! In my history class we do projects, worksheets, word searches, key terms, outlines, etc. It's soooo much work! And I just checked my grade for my AP English class and my stupid teacher has given me a B+ on my essay which brings my grade down from a 96% to a 91%. GRRRRRR WORST DAY EVER!

aww lucky! In my history class we do projects, worksheets, word searches, key terms, outlines, etc. It's soooo much work! And I just checked my grade for my AP English class and my stupid teacher has given me a B+ on my essay which brings my grade down from a 96% to a 91%. GRRRRRR WORST DAY EVER!

Aww...

*gives hug and kicks Amanda's teacher in the leg*:bleh::biggrin2:

thank you :biggrin2:

My English teacher is so bad that she has a massive hate group on facebook haha. And the principal even thinks she's the worst teacher in the world.

Oh well, at least I still have Mika :blush-anim-cl:

whats your facebook? or whatever. haha i just joined. It's so confusing! It's just mindboggling :confused:

thank you :biggrin2:

My English teacher is so bad that she has a massive hate group on facebook haha. And the principal even thinks she's the worst teacher in the world.

Oh well, at least I still have Mika :blush-anim-cl:

Wow...that really sucks...

About as bad as my science teacher who believed in aliens and made us teach ourselves quantum physics...:blink:

I don't understand facebook at all. I can barely manage myspace, lol.

I have neither:biggrin2:

lol i know its so confusing. whats yours? your facebook thing. ;)

I have only 1 friend so far :(

I FOUND YOU ON FACEBOOK AND I HAVE FRIEND REQUESTED YOU!!!!!! :roftl: hahaha caps lock was on sorry. Facebook is really confusing at first, but once you get used to it it's fun. And I have my profile set to private, so no creepy men can get me (like they can on myspace, which is why i don't have a myspace!)

haha

Wow...that really sucks...

About as bad as my science teacher who believed in aliens and made us teach ourselves quantum physics...:blink:

I have neither:biggrin2:

Your science teacher thinks that aliens made us? that's sooo funny! My AP chem teacher isn't that interesting. She does teach us how to speak Vietnamese though...

Your science teacher thinks that aliens made us? that's sooo funny! My AP chem teacher isn't that interesting. She does teach us how to speak Vietnamese though...

He was odd and he didn't teach us, he made us read and teach ourselves...that was freshman year...

We all hated him and we even went to the principal, but he did nothing:thumbdown:

He was odd and he didn't teach us, he made us read and teach ourselves...that was freshman year...

We all hated him and we even went to the principal, but he did nothing:thumbdown:

he sounds like my english teacher. she is crazy and doesn't make any sense at all! I want her FIRED! grrrrrrr. I'm gonna fail the AP test!