Calling all Californians!

Mika3Maniac

that's the advantage of a december birthday!

Mine's early enough for the relatives to have to give me separate gifts for Christmas and my birthday...I'm so rich by the end of the month:naughty: :wink2:

I feel bad for my family. My birthday's 11 days after Christmas....poor things:blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

creeped out about what?:blink:

Ok, so last year there was a TA guy for one of my classes and all of us had to email him our test scores because he was in charge of it and whatever and I just got a random email from him and it had a song attached and the lyrics went "I miss you..." IT WAS SCARY!

I'm reaaaaallly scared now and I have no idea what to do because he's creeeeeeeeeeepy. HELP! :shocked:

Ok, so last year there was a TA guy for one of my classes and all of us had to email him our test scores because he was in charge of it and whatever and I just got a random email from him and it had a song attached and the lyrics went "I miss you..." IT WAS SCARY!

I'm reaaaaallly scared now and I have no idea what to do because he's creeeeeeeeeeepy. HELP! :shocked:

Oh god, that's really scary...:blink::shocked:

eew....i just shivered...

Um, well, I would tell somebody about it, definitely...

That's so creepy...

*gives big hug and hands her an obnoxiously large lollipop*:wink2:

Oh god, that's really scary...:blink::shocked:

eew....i just shivered...

Um, well, I would tell somebody about it, definitely...

That's so creepy...

*gives big hug and hands her an obnoxiously large lollipop*:wink2:

I know! It's scary. But it's kinda ok because he's nowhere near where I live because he graduated from my school. EEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

ehhh I don't wanna tell anyone from my school because they know him and they

will tell other people and stuff. GOSH he's soooo weird!

*Hugs, and takes lollipop immediately* thankeee :blush-anim-cl: haha.

I know! It's scary. But it's kinda ok because he's nowhere near where I live because he graduated from my school. EEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

ehhh I don't wanna tell anyone from my school because they know him and they

will tell other people and stuff. GOSH he's soooo weird!

*Hugs, and takes lollipop immediately* thankeee :blush-anim-cl: haha.

That's such an icky place to be in...:sneaky2:

If he e-mails you again, or gets even creepier, promise me you'll tell someone...:blink:

That's such an icky place to be in...:sneaky2:

If he e-mails you again, or gets even creepier, promise me you'll tell someone...:blink:

I know! EWWW!

I promise I'll tell someone from my school if he gets creepier, but I just emailed him back and said "um...interesting...song? um...anyways".

Hahaha I'm soo mean!

I know! EWWW!

I promise I'll tell someone from my school if he gets creepier, but I just emailed him back and said "um...interesting...song? um...anyways".

Hahaha I'm soo mean!

That's not mean...

Mean is..

"OMG YOU CREEP! I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOUR UGLY FACE AGAIN! GET AWAY FROM ME OR I'LL UNLEASH MY CRAZY MFC GIRLIES ON YOUR ARSE!"

:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

That's not mean...

Mean is..

"OMG YOU CREEP! I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOUR UGLY FACE AGAIN! GET AWAY FROM ME OR I'LL UNLEASH MY CRAZY MFC GIRLIES ON YOUR ARSE!"

:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Hahahahahahahahahahaha :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

that's hilarious! That's kinda what I was thinking when I was typing the email ahha. He's sooooo weird. EWWW that was the weirdest email ever haha.

ANYWAYS! haha

Hahahahahahahahahahaha :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

that's hilarious! That's kinda what I was thinking when I was typing the email ahha. He's sooooo weird. EWWW that was the weirdest email ever haha.

ANYWAYS! haha

Give me his e-mail address...I'll send it to him...set his ugly bum straight for being a freak to my pals...:sneaky2::naughty:

Give me his e-mail address...I'll send it to him...set his ugly bum straight for being a freak to my pals...:sneaky2::naughty:

Ahahaha! I deleted his email AND his email address, sorry. That would have been so funny if you just sent an email and all you typed was "STOP BEING A CREEP OR THE MFC WILL HURT YOU BAAAD!"

Except for the fact that he might know it has to do with me because on all the emails I send out the siggy at the bottom says "I love MIKA and the MFC!" hahaha

Ahahaha! I deleted his email AND his email address, sorry. That would have been so funny if you just sent an email and all you typed was "STOP BEING A CREEP OR THE MFC WILL HURT YOU BAAAD!"

Except for the fact that he might know it has to do with me because on all the emails I send out the siggy at the bottom says "I love MIKA and the MFC!" hahaha

Mine too!

I gotta go now...

*gives big hug*

It'll get better....:biggrin2:

Mine too!

I gotta go now...

*gives big hug*

It'll get better....:biggrin2:

Thank you for your help heheheheh :thumb_yello:

OK THIS IS FUNNY: I was channel surfing on my tv looking for a hockey game and I accidentally pressed 256 instead of 56 and so it took me to the LOGO channel which is the channel with programs themed with people who are homosexual, and so I was about to change the channel, which it went to the adverts and LOVE TODAY STARTED PLAYING!!! It was an advert for the channel itself lol !!!

I know! EWWW!

Hahaha I'm soo mean!

that is very EWWWW

unless its like a practical joke, which i wouldnt take it as...lol

well did he reply to your email yet?

hhehhhhheeeyy!!! watss uuup??? :DDD

III liikkee taalkinng wiitth multippllee leetteerrsss!!!!!!

ooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkk???? hahaha

I went to Carl's Jr. in my doggie pajamas haha. I have piano lessons soon...

Whats up with y'alls? Have you talked to Daniel recently V? :das:

ooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkk???? hahaha

I went to Carl's Jr. in my doggie pajamas haha. I have piano lessons soon...

Whats up with y'alls? Have you talked to Daniel recently V? :das:

:das:

well, things have been improving...

But nothing big. I still haven't really talked to him. BUT We were turning in papers, and we both sit in the front of the rows, and he was bringing his stack to the teacher, and mine were still on my desk and i was talking to my friend next to me, and he comes to me and he's like 'Do you want me to bring these up for you?' or something close to that. I was too in shock to actually listen awarely. But i said 'yeah sure! thanks!' and i sounded soo stupid! 'yeah sure, thanks!'! And i didnt even make eye contact with him UHHHGG im so stupid! but o well. and just random stuff with him catching me looking at him. Oh and i know his last name. Brown. Daniel Brown. ♥♥♥♥♥

how are you? i havent talked to you in a while!