Calling all Californians!

Mika3Maniac

:das:

well, things have been improving...

But nothing big. I still haven't really talked to him. BUT We were turning in papers, and we both sit in the front of the rows, and he was bringing his stack to the teacher, and mine were still on my desk and i was talking to my friend next to me, and he comes to me and he's like 'Do you want me to bring these up for you?' or something close to that. I was too in shock to actually listen awarely. But i said 'yeah sure! thanks!' and i sounded soo stupid! 'yeah sure, thanks!'! And i didnt even make eye contact with him UHHHGG im so stupid! but o well. and just random stuff with him catching me looking at him. Oh and i know his last name. Brown. Daniel Brown. ♥♥♥♥♥

how are you? i havent talked to you in a while!

Hahahaha awwww V, thats a bit of an improvement!:biggrin2:

"Daniel Brown"......that sounds like such a common name haha. I'm gonna see if he has a Myspace :naughty:

I'm not stalking him :fisch:

I know, I miss texting you all the time, but someone ran up their bill so I can't text them anymore :sneaky2:

I'm ok I guess. I got sick last night from mexican food and I wanted to die haha, but I'm good now:wink2:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahahaha awwww V, thats a bit of an improvement!:biggrin2:

"Daniel Brown"......that sounds like such a common name haha. I'm gonna see if he has a Myspace :naughty:

I'm not stalking him :fisch:

I know, I miss texting you all the time, but someone ran up their bill so I can't text them anymore :sneaky2:

I'm ok I guess. I got sick last night from mexican food and I wanted to die haha, but I'm good now:wink2:

hahaha, ok!! I'll somehow try to get a way to show you what he looks like... haha

Well, let's start texting again!! But not as much as last time. We should only text at school, and when we get home, we'll go on the comp!

eewwgghh im sorry! that sucks

well at least your ok now

There are four days until.......!!!!!!!!!

hahaha, ok!! I'll somehow try to get a way to show you what he looks like... haha

Well, let's start texting again!! But not as much as last time. We should only text at school, and when we get home, we'll go on the comp!

eewwgghh im sorry! that sucks

well at least your ok now

There are four days until.......!!!!!!!!!

Ok hahaha. Do you know how old he is?

:roftl: so the play is at your school? Coz i have no plans now.... and... well.... im hyper too.... and if we got together we would be a hyper ball of fusion...

At 7:00 at my school. We're going to dinner first at 5:30 at a place called Fashion Island which is about 2 minutes from my school. Then we (and by we i mean my friends who can drive) will drive to my school to buy the tickets and then see the play! I also wrote this on your facebook wall!

At 7:00 at my school. We're going to dinner first at 5:30 at a place called Fashion Island which is about 2 minutes from my school. Then we (and by we i mean my friends who can drive) will drive to my school to buy the tickets and then see the play! I also wrote this on your facebook wall!

V, you have a facebook?

o wait nevermind. i do have plans :(

Im going to a tango concert! haha

ok well we'll make plans to watch the dvd togetha!

Awww that's ok. Have fun at the concert! Yes, I'll ask my mom when she gets home if we can go buy the DVD together! And also we'll have to plan another time for you to come to Newport because I told my friends that you've met Mika and now they want to meet you hahahaha.

Awww that's ok. Have fun at the concert! Yes, I'll ask my mom when she gets home if we can go buy the DVD together! And also we'll have to plan another time for you to come to Newport because I told my friends that you've met Mika and now they want to meet you hahahaha.

aww haha okay!! aww im sorry! i feel bad now :(

I can't decide which to go to! grrrrr.

well, on tuesday we'll hang out!!!! why dont you bring your other mika fan friends?! so it'll be a mika party!!

aww haha okay!! aww im sorry! i feel bad now :(

I can't decide which to go to! grrrrr.

well, on tuesday we'll hang out!!!! why dont you bring your other mika fan friends?! so it'll be a mika party!!

It's ok haha.

I'll ask them if they would like to come get the DVD with us!

well, Vanessa Klink is my name.....

hha. im the only one. but theres a Vanessa Klinkster. which is strange haha.

omgosh that was so crazy when you found me, i was a little apprehensive until i saw dana hills high and i was like OMFG ITS VANESSSA!!!! lol randomness